RentalCars.com / damage excess refund / full protection - 6 months and still waiting for reimbursement

United Kingdom Review updated:

I'm facing a serious issue rentalcars.com

Basically, in my last travel to Italy, someone crashed my car. I had hired the excess protection (Damage Excess Refund / Full Protection) from Rentalcars.com.

Rentalcars.com claim that they depend on you (Alamo-Locauto) to reimburse me. This is almost EU$2k.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting since last June to have my claim attended, and all I have so far is that "this depends on the local rental car company".

This is a very unpleasant situation. Unbelievable situation.

Mi
Dec 04, 2017

Comments

Dec 07, 2017

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company. We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: [protected]@casemark.net

Sincerely,