Renewal by AndersenError in measurement and poor response

Renewal by Anderson
Customer: Bruce & Sandy Finfrock 10255 Amethyst Way, Parker, CO 80134

February 24, 2017: Ordered windows with Mike Mattingly
April 11, 2017: Windows arrived for installation. Discovered the 3 family room windows were 10 inches too short.
April 11, 2017: Same day Seth called to apologize.
April 12, 2017: Mike called and left a message with apology.
April 12, 2017: I sent an e-mail to Mike (see below)
On Apr 12, 2017, at 6:38 PM, "[protected]@gmail.com" wrote:
Dear Mike,
Sorry I wasn’t able to receive your call today. I was in meetings all day and noticed you had called. Thanks for leaving a message. To be honest I’m still trying to get my head around how someone could be off by ten inches! I was so shocked when I got home that day thinking the job would be done and then realizing that we have a houseful of company coming over for Easter dinner. Would there be any consideration of some compensation? I had to put the shudders all back up for our guests on Sunday and of course will have to take them down again when the new windows come in, and then put them back up. One of the “selling points” for me with your company was that “if” there were any mistakes, there is no “finger-pointing” because Anderson makes and installs everything themselves. I appreciate the apology but just wondering if we just have to suck it up.
Bruce Finfrock
April 14, 2017 Mike responded (see below):
Hi Bruce,
I have been all over town these past few days. I'm sorry I am just now responding. I am in the same boat as you- trying to get my head around a 10-inch difference. I really am sorry that it is adding more to your plate, especially at this time of year.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Parker, COHave you heard from our Customer Service Department? It was mentioned in the error report that they were going to reach out to you. Because I've been on the road, I haven't spoken to anyone in that department. Maybe you have already had this conversation with them, but what do you think would be a fair way to compensate you for your time and inconvenience?
Thanks, Mike
April 14, 2017 (my reply):
Thanks Mike for your reply. Seth called that same day and apologized but other than that there has been no communication. If you can tell me who to call I will but it doesn't seem like I should be the one to initiate. Since then, we've had an issue with the upstairs bedroom window in that one of the latches broke when we went to close the window. Bruce Finfrock
April 21, 2017: Raymond from Customer Relations called and left a message apologizing again and saying that this was not their usual standard and that they will get it right to our satisfaction.
April 24, 2017: I returned Raymond’s call but had to leave a message. Waiting to hear back.
April 28, 2017: Jeanne called to schedule re-installation for Friday, May 5th. (See e-mail confirmation below):
We are excited to be able to confirm your installation date for your project as Friday, 5/5/2017. . . . . We have set a goal for our branch in Colorado to win the “Best of the Best” award for Renewal by Andersen offices throughout the country. To win that award, we strive to have the highest homeowner satisfaction rating based on a survey you will receive. Therefore, it is my pledge to you that while we can’t stop an employee getting sick or a window getting scratched during shipping, we can let you know about it as soon as we do and work with you to make any changes that will be the most convenient for you.

Renewal by Andersen