Renault / problematic vehicle
I purchase a Renault Captur in December (new) Kempton park
I took the vehicle in April for a noise in the front of the vehicle to Byranston Renault, No fault found but the noise is persist. (7000km)
I took the car again in August for the first service (15000km)
Also mentioned the fault I initially had noise in the front and noise from the brakes They eventually heard the noise, Try something to fix the noise but the noise still persist.
It feels like something is going to brake in the car. I called no one want to assist, I went on live chat 3/4 time requesting for a call from some to help me with no avail.
If this is the after sale service Renault give to the clients, ill make it my priority to plaster this all over social media.
I need a resolution ASAP. I have been more that patience!!
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault End Street, Johannesburg - waiting for a part from france
- Renault - service from renault /kia dealership
- Renault - lateness 3 months to receive my car in eim egypt
- Renault - incomplete information and inadequate product
- Renault - service