Renault / flunce e3sr - automatic transmission speed

1 Obbour City Branch cairo, Egypt Review updated:

Dear Renault, I'm very frustrated from the service of your partner in Egypt (Obbour City Branch ). I bought two Renault cars because I love the Stability and the luxury which your cars perform. But sadly, I faced a problem in the automatic transmission unit in my car. First of all, the car is a Renault Fluence 2011 E3SR. While I'm driving the car in the crowded area I found the transmission unit is not stable . I mean When I stop and move and stop and move, the Automatic transmission speed does not work good. When I drive in high way everything is ok, but the problem happens in the crowded area. I went to the dealer of Renault in Egypt in 2014 and they told me this happens because there is something go wrong in the valves. So, they replaced it for free because I was still in the period of guarantee . After a short time, the problem still exists . I went to them again in October 2015, they told me that they will replace the valves again, but this time I have to pay, They charged me almost 1500 L.E. After one week the problem still exists .I went to them again in 29 Dec 2015, they told me, the problem wasn't in the valves, the problem in the base of the Automatic transmission speed, and I have to pay almost 1500 L.E for the third time . I told them I'll not pay again. And you have to do a right technical examination of the car. You are giving me wrong diagnosis to take my money and waste my time, I paid before and nothing happens, the problem still exists. After checking, they told me the problem wasn't from the valves or the base of the Automatic transmission speed, but the problem in the the Automatic transmission speed itself, and I have to pay to fix it and this was in 4 Jan 2016 . I told them I’ll go banana . It was your mistakes because you gave me three times a wrong Diagnosis and charged me a lot. Besides, it’s not normal that happens to the Automatic transmission speed in spite of the car is just moved 80, 000 K.m. They told me, maybe it is defect of manufacturer. So, You want to charge me to fix defect of manufacturer, I said . Is this normal or acceptable .I'm sorry to say that engineers have not pay attention to the problems that have been on the rise whenever I go to the service and they exploited not knowing Technical configurations of the car and disregard for customers' schedules and in addition to not solving these problems, but leave them to grow worse condition of the car and affect the health status of me. The service center engineers haven't any qualification with your product and looks like never worked in it before because of their illogical replies. Unfortunately, I completely lost confidence in the company and completely lost confidence in the service center and all the engineers working in it and I will never recommend the car and the company to friends and family .I’m very frustrated .This is the latest attempt to restore my rights and I am completely convinced that the best solution will be decided by your esteemed company . Some information about my car : Fluence 2011 E3SR Motor number : 9617 Chassis number : [protected] Some information about myself : My name : Osama Ahmed Sobhy my Tel :[protected] Information about the Renault service center which did the service for me: Egyptian Automotive & Trading Co. – EATC - Al obour branch - Cairo Governorate - Egypt Best regards,

Sc
Jan 10, 2016

Comments

• Mk
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Renault - It is just not worth the frustration
    Renault
    renault.com

After my previous visit to this site, I'm glad to report that what I found was to no surprise. BAD SERVICE FROM RENAULT AGAIN. The previous time I complained - it involved the service centre. This time around I am bogged down by red tape to which the service centre’s hands are tied as well. The interior fan is not working and the replacement part is not in stock. The part must be supplied from Rosslyn to Centurion and then to Fountains Pretoria. This means that I must either fetch my car today and bring it back on Monday, or leave my car till Monday.

As shareholderlead consultant in an IT company working at multi billion rand companies as clients, note that my time belongs to the client as well as my income. I am losing money as a result of lost time. I tried to offer that I will go and collect the part (at my own cost) just to end the ordeal, but this is not possible. I only have one car and I have to commend Renault Fountains (Althea and management) for offering me a courtesy car for the weekend while they are repairing the fan.

This is my last complaint. I am really satisfied with Renault as a vehicle (2nd in a row), BUT it is just not worth the frustration.