Remington College / transcript department

1 500 International Pkwy Ste 200, Heathrow, FL, Lake Mary, FL, United States

To Whom This May Concern,

I am very displeased with the transcript department, specifically Christina Boccard and her direct supervisor, Anekia Smith. On January 3, 2019, I requested a transcript to be sent to Southwest Tennessee Community College. On January 9, my request was denied and refunded to me prematurely after I received an email stating that there was a balance on my account that wasn't fulfilled. In that email from Ms. Boccard, I was asked to contact Ms. Kim Faggion. Ms. Faggion confirmed that no balance was owed and that she would communicate with Ms. Boccard to go ahead and process the request. Before that was done, I received an email saying that the funds have been returned to my account. Ms. Boccard communicated to Ms. Smith that canceling the request was a mistake and pushed to have the request sent anyway. There was blatant disregard that the transcript needed to be sent today or I would be dropped from my classes. Being that this was a mistake on their end, I don't feel the situation was handled properly. I don't believe all options were exhausted. At this time, the funds have not been credited to my account. This is very upsetting and unfair that my future is in the hands of those who lack communication.

Na