Reliance Home Comfort / hot water tank - rental unit
Called Friday 9 am reporting my water heater was leaking. Earliest time is Sat.
1st technician arrives 9am Saturday. Changes a valve, and made holes in the bottom of the tank to allow the accumulated water to drain. A Total of 15 minutes and he is gone. He asked that I monitor the fix.
5 hrs later the water hasn't stopped. I called and reported. I was told a more experienced technician is needed to evaluate the leaking tank before a tank is changed. New appointment is Sunday. 1- 6 pm I agree to be here on Sunday. On Sunday at 2 pm I called to ensure a tech was coming. I was assured help was on the way. I was told the company coming to my house was called "Saturn" It won't be Reliance. I guess they are a 3rd party contractor. ( so a more experienced technician is a 3rd party contractor. I find this very interesting reliance techs. are not experienced ) At 5 pm I was called and told they are not coming tonight. I am now pushed to 8am Monday morning. Meanwhile water has now seeped under the basement vinyl floor tiles. If I had Friday service this wouldn't have happened. Monday morning the tech will be under pressure to complete a Friday job. What a mess. Take down that statement " We're not comfortable until you are" because it simply not true.
Still waiting for service ( 3 days later)
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - Hot water heater rental 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Lien on my house 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Service 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Furnace repair 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Service / repairs 
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water tank
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace/a/c
- Reliance Home Comfort - unreliable service with reliance
- Reliance Home Comfort - water filtration system