Reliance Home Comfort / hot water tank - rental unit

1 Georgetown, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Called Friday 9 am reporting my water heater was leaking. Earliest time is Sat.
1st technician arrives 9am Saturday. Changes a valve, and made holes in the bottom of the tank to allow the accumulated water to drain. A Total of 15 minutes and he is gone. He asked that I monitor the fix.
5 hrs later the water hasn't stopped. I called and reported. I was told a more experienced technician is needed to evaluate the leaking tank before a tank is changed. New appointment is Sunday. 1- 6 pm I agree to be here on Sunday. On Sunday at 2 pm I called to ensure a tech was coming. I was assured help was on the way. I was told the company coming to my house was called "Saturn" It won't be Reliance. I guess they are a 3rd party contractor. ( so a more experienced technician is a 3rd party contractor. I find this very interesting reliance techs. are not experienced ) At 5 pm I was called and told they are not coming tonight. I am now pushed to 8am Monday morning. Meanwhile water has now seeped under the basement vinyl floor tiles. If I had Friday service this wouldn't have happened. Monday morning the tech will be under pressure to complete a Friday job. What a mess. Take down that statement " We're not comfortable until you are" because it simply not true.
signed,
Still waiting for service ( 3 days later)

Pa
Dec 23, 2018

Comments

11th of Jan, 2019

Have talked to 5 customer service agents, trying to get water heater rental contract terms confirmation. After 2 hours and promises to email me the contract and then the close out terms still no response. Needed to complete sales agreement of condo. have been customer since 1991. Horrible, horrible service!!