Reliance General Insuarnce Company Ltd, Panjim, Goa — Renewal of third party insurance-Motor car
I have a Hyundai Santro car registered against my daughter's name in Goa. The car is of 2004 model. The third party insurance was renewed last year on 9th April at your office in Panjim, Goa. Policy number is [protected].
This year when it was approached for renewal one month earlier, it was stated that third party insurance has been stopped and same cannot be renewed. It was suggested to approach any other insurance agency.
When taken to national insurance, they noticed the IDV value entered by your office had been zero & hence refused to process. They also wanted some documentry proof stating reasons for refusal from last insurance agency. Your office could not provide any documentry evidence reagarding this.
Would appreciate if it could be confirmed wheather a renewal of trhe policy is still possible and if so, pse can you direct your Goa Panjim office to process the same, with a copy of your response to my mail id. Thanks.
Commander K Ravindran
More Reliance General Insuarnce Company Ltd, Panjim, Goa Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance General Insurance / Car Insurance - Thefy Case - Company not ready to pay full IDV amount 
- Medi Assist / Reliance General Insurance - Claim not Settle 
- Reliance General Insurance - Fwd: renewal of mediclaim 
- Reliance General Insurance - Failed to complete the commitments
- Reliance General Insurance Co. - Pending Issues 
- Reliance General Insurance - car policy
- Reliance General Insurance - Claim Due from Reliance General Insurance 
- Reliance General Insurance - mediclaim 
- Abn Ambro Bank - Reliance General Insurance - miselling of general insurance policy
- Reliance General Insurance - Incorrect Survey Liability