Reliance Communications / without calling deducted rs.25 / - from my reliance prepaid mobile

India Review updated:

Fresh compliant
Sir,

My reliance cdma mobile no. is [protected]. this is cdma mobile.

My previous balance is rs. 31 / - in my mobile on 02-03-2012

Today 03.03.2012 recharged rs. 50 / - after deducting some charges it comes to rs. 40/-

Total balance supposed to come rs. 71 / - (i. e rs.31 / - + rs.40/-)

I asked customer care, they sent message regarding balance, it is showing rs. 46 / - only.

I asked customer care, they told me that I called international call no is [protected] on 02.03.2012 at 11.30 p. m night.

I am not called any international call the said time. this number is not in my mobile dialled menu.

They wrongly deducted rs. 25 / - in my balance. they refused to reverse and get back the amount to me.

Please look into the matter and get back the amount to me.

N. sivasubramanian
Ph: [protected]

Second complaint
Sir,

Reliance customer care called me from [protected] at 4.52 pm on 13.03.2012. now they told "you have made several outgoing calls to others. because only may be deducted rs. 25/-. we are ready to give outgoing calls list"

I can't accept their reply sir. before customer care told me that you have made international call, because only we have deducted rs. 25/-.

You see sir. one shot they deducted rs. 25 / - from my prepaid amount rs. 71/-. now they are telling you have made several outgoing calls. they are giving now complete reverse statement for to escape from their mistake.

Please take action against him and credit the amount rs. 25 / - to my mobile.

N. sivasubramanian
[protected]

Comments

• Rc
      25th of Mar, 2012

Hi N. SIVASUBRAMANIAN,

RCOMcare

• Rc
      4th of Apr, 2012

Dear Customer.

Our cust service team has informed us that the matter has been resolved. Assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Cheers,