Reliance Communications / complaint against reliance comunications fake pacakages on my mobile & customer care employess are all frauds

1 DehradunDehradun, India Review updated:

Hello Sir,
I am Ajay from Dehradun my brother purchased a reliance lifetime Prepaid mobile few years back now the reliance

communications it is work fine but know for last 11 months they are automatically charging it for different pacakages like

India Edu etc. I have complaint several times to there customer care(Dail *333 on any reliance mobile for customer care) but

but they are not responding.They are saying that we can not deactive the pacakages and they are giving us a paid mobile no of

the third party that is providing them these services and the no they provide us are not work and no one is responding on

those no. Then we again and again complaint to there customer care then they give us a sms code UNSUB INDIA EDU & a toll free

no to deactive the pakages we does what they said but the pacakages does not deactive and a reply had camed from there server

that there is no package active on your mobile phone no to deactive. So, I think that there all Employees are fraud also they

are saying that you can complaint on consumer forun of india or in trai. Sotherefore please take legal action Reliance

Communication & There customer care employees.

Thanks !

Your's Siincerely,

Ajay.

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009

dear sir i have a postpaid connection of reliance cdma(9307758778) in up east, kanpur . it was a prepaid connection before 3 months & i have converted it now in postpaid.after conversion, i have taken plan for for rs.199 for free unlimited calls in all over up. we have already selected an another plan of free sms for rs.60 per 1000sms... and they have given us an another plan of rs100 for 300mins. free for other phones in east up...& i have diposted rs 500/-security money and last three month my bill is never cross the limit of rs500/-.but after activation of postpaid connection, the co. (reliance) is always warning me that my billing is exceeding the limit & it will be suspended if i could not deposit Rs.500?400 Extra...
    before a week they always de-activate my connection when i ask for billl then they said that my bill will be generated after 5 th day of every month...and further they added that till i not deposit some amount to them, , they will continue the de-activation of out-going on my phone...
    i requeted them that our billing amount is not so high, , so plz do not de- activate your services...
    every time when generate our bill, , , , , it is proved that our biling amount is not exceeding the credit limit of rs.500/-
    Instead of all that we are facing the deactivation every month without any failure for near about 10 daysss... so plz tell us what next step to take...

8th of Jul, 2009

I am saurabh from jabalpur my father purchased a reliance lifetime Prepaid mobile few years back now the reliance

communications it is work fine but know for last 3 months they are automatically charging it for different pacakages like

India Edu etc. I have complaint several times to there customer care(Dial *333 on any reliance mobile for customer care) but

but they are not responding.please take an strict action.

Thanks !