Reliance Communications / access charges for re-issue sim
I have lost my mobile with Reliance SIM number [protected], on dated 03-03-2015. Same day i went Reliance Care Centre, M/s FRIENDS COMMUNICATION, SCO 3/A, Leela Bhawan, Near Gopal sweets, Patiala and requested to the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji to re-issue me a SIM for number [protected]. He demanded me to submit one ID proof, FIR and one photograph. I registered my Police Complaint on dated 04-03-2015 and a copy given to the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji of Reliance, Patiala to issue me Reliance SIM on dated 05-03-2015. He filled a form for re-issue/misplaced SIM and issue me a Reliance SIM, which cost was Rs.4/- (mentioned in the filled form). After issued the SIM, he demanded Rs.50/- for re-issue the SIM. I gave him Rs.50/- and requested him to give me a receipt for the same. He did not give me any receipt and told me that he will issue the receipt after one day i.e.06-03-2015.
After two days when he did not activate my SIM no.[protected], I went on 07-03-15 and met with the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji of Reliance. I requested him to activate my above said SIM. He did not submit my form and when i was there he activated my SIM. After this, again he did not give me any receipt of Rs.50/- and told me to give it another day.
After 4-5 days, I went there on dated 12-03-2015 to meet to the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh ji, but he did not present there. I met with your employee Mr. Gurwinder Singh Ji for the receipt of Rs.50/- but he said me that there is no any receipt facility available for customers for re-issue the SIM. After my humble request, he had telephonically conversation with the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji and gave me a receipt for Rs.50/- which is attached herewith.
It is mentioned that Reliance care M/s SAI ENTERPRISES 238/3, Near Gurdwara Naveen Singh Sabha, Dharmpura Bazar, Patiala, charging only Rs.10/- for re-issuing SIM, which i paid Rs.50/- to M/s FRIENDS COMMUNICATION, SCO 3/A, Leela Bhawan, Near Gopal sweets, Patiala.
So, it is request that an action be taken to Mr. Khuswinder Singh of M/s FRIENDS COMMUNICATION, SCO 3/A, Leela Bhawan, Near Gopal sweets, Patiala for access charges so that in future it may not worry.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.