Reliance Communications / access charges for re-issue sim

India, Patiala Review updated:
not solve my problem uptill now afer a month.
I have lost my mobile with Reliance SIM number [protected], on dated [protected]. Same day i went Reliance Care Centre, M/s FRIENDS COMMUNICATION, SCO 3/A, Leela Bhawan, Near Gopal sweets, Patiala and requested to the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji to re-issue me a SIM for number [protected]. He demanded me to submit one ID proof, FIR and one photograph. I registered my Police Complaint on dated [protected] and a copy given to the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji of Reliance, Patiala to issue me Reliance SIM on dated [protected]. He filled a form for re-issue/misplaced SIM and issue me a Reliance SIM, which cost was Rs.4/- (mentioned in the filled form). After issued the SIM, he demanded Rs.50/- for re-issue the SIM. I gave him Rs.50/- and requested him to give me a receipt for the same. He did not give me any receipt and told me that he will issue the receipt after one day i.e.[protected].
After two days when he did not activate my SIM no.[protected], I went on 07-03-15 and met with the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji of Reliance. I requested him to activate my above said SIM. He did not submit my form and when i was there he activated my SIM. After this, again he did not give me any receipt of Rs.50/- and told me to give it another day.
After 4-5 days, I went there on dated [protected] to meet to the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh ji, but he did not present there. I met with your employee Mr. Gurwinder Singh Ji for the receipt of Rs.50/- but he said me that there is no any receipt facility available for customers for re-issue the SIM. After my humble request, he had telephonically conversation with the Manager Mr. Khuswinder Singh Ji and gave me a receipt for Rs.50/- which is attached herewith.
It is mentioned that Reliance care M/s SAI ENTERPRISES 238/3, Near Gurdwara Naveen Singh Sabha, Dharmpura Bazar, Patiala, charging only Rs.10/- for re-issuing SIM, which i paid Rs.50/- to M/s FRIENDS COMMUNICATION, SCO 3/A, Leela Bhawan, Near Gopal sweets, Patiala.
So, it is request that an action be taken to Mr. Khuswinder Singh of M/s FRIENDS COMMUNICATION, SCO 3/A, Leela Bhawan, Near Gopal sweets, Patiala for access charges so that in future it may not worry.

Reliance Communications

Apr 23, 2015

N  19th of Dec, 2006 by

Reliance - Fake marketing practices!

This Company claims that they give sms as low as 1 ps for RIM lifetime user but its not working and though its on paper not available widely over India. There outlets i.e Webworlds always says that we are out of stock. Then why the hell they are doing marketing. I already contacted with CORE about this matter. Still its pending in status.
N  26th of Dec, 2006 by

Reliance - Outgoing barred for no apparent reason

We have been supplied Classic 201 Reliance Mobile from The Institute of Computer Accountants, 27-N.S.Road, Kolkata - 700 001. However after being activated, the mobiles once again lost their outgoing facility without any apparent reason. When any outgoing call is tried from these sets, it is told to contact the customer Care Service. However upon dialing the Customer Care Numbers, no valid response is received.
A  7th of Mar, 2007 by
A copy of email to Reliance:

Dear Manager,

I am a regular customer of your services and paying bills regularly then what makes your services inefficient towards me. My complaints are as follows:

1. Outgoing barred from you even after the payment of the bill.
2. I have informed of changing the billing address details to your executive from your esteemed company(Reliance Web World). I have given all the documents regarding new address two times and still waiting for a proper and appropriate result on the same.

I am fed up dealing with the negative & irresponsible behavior from your company. Fix the problem immediately and start outgoing services from my cellular phone.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep Ajmera
A  19th of Apr, 2007 by
My prepaid balance of reliance RD2690, purchased in july 06, is reduced to 72 paise from about Rs 750.00, without any cause.
N  29th of May, 2007 by

Reliance - Fraud and cheating customers!

Reliance has become a very worst company, they cheat their customers by detecting a sudden amount from their account and when make complaint to customer care, they says all calls have charged right. I advise to people not to use reliance phone, its a fraud company.
N  6th of Jun, 2007 by

Reliance - 875 recharge is not available

Every time while recharging my phone with 875 STD calling card I am facing the same difficulty.The recharge is not available at most of Reliance Web World in a city like Bangalore.While some dealers do e-recharge for 875 but most of the time the server is down so this option is also a waste.
N  26th of Jun, 2007 by

Reliance - Data card not activated

I am working in a Private company, I took Reliance Data Card last week and till now its not been activated. The response i received from reliance guys are very very bad. I hope any one can help me in this! I don't no how to teach them lesson.
N  29th of Jun, 2007 by

Reliance - Poor service!

I will advice to Indian people. Please do not take any mobile connections from RIM, because they are cheating with the customer like if you have post paid connections and if you are submitting your ID proff & residence proof they will ask you every alternate month to do the sane work to submit document or your phone will not work until u do so.
A  14th of Jul, 2007 by
I am fully agree with the complaint made by one of the customer, Reliance is cheating the customer by hidden costs. I had been working with them for 1 and 1/2 year from a manpower consultant. They have retained my salary for verifying my mobile bills (supplied by reliance for office use) after my resignation from the company. I do not recommend anybody to work with them as a consultant.
A  18th of Jul, 2007 by
I had the same experience! they totally suck.

I had applied for reliance net connect and was supplied an account after i submitted the necessary documents. Now after a month of using it my service was abruptly disconnected and after numerous calls to the customer service (of course the *333 doesn't work from the datacard!!! I had to dial the 30333333 using STD from a bsnl landline) they told me that their records show that i haven't submitted an application! if i hadn't submitted the necessary application /documents how was i given access for a month and charged for it? A few more calls to the idiots at the local web world center and one person says that it was probably disconnected because i didn't reply to a verification call on the supplied datacard number! Why would they try to call me on the datacard number since i only use it when i need access to the internet!!!

Stay away from reliance. Very poor service.
A  25th of Jul, 2007 by
Since last two months my mobile phone 9324625022 is bearing unwanted unsubscribed ring tone.
A  26th of Jul, 2007 by
I am from shalimar garden, gaziabad. I am using reliance data card from last three months. I have complaint about the connectivity and the speed of that in the customer care of reliance and they always keep on say that we are concerning about that with our special team.

I want to know that if they can't solve my problem then why don't they say to me "no we can't solve", why they are confusing me.
N  31st of Aug, 2007 by
I am using three postpaid mobile service of reliance with indicators 9364411230, 9364411240 and 9364411250. These are answer LIFE 900 plan with CUG. On seeing the bill dated 11-07-2007 for all the nos I found they got charged for the calls made between the said three numbers though I was having CUG among these numbers. Immediately under protest I submitted a letter to their customer care center at Erode, Tamil Nadu to surrender my service and for which I got an acknowledgment dated 25-07-2007. So far neither my grievance has been heard nor they contacted to redress my grievance requesting to waive the calls' charges made among the said three number.
N  9th of Sep, 2007 by
I have taken RIM (09343367611) last month only and my plan is NJ249 (BLR). While I was in roaming(Kerala), I was unaware of rates. I called the Cust care and Ive been informed that all the outgoing calls will be charged as I were in BLR (RIM to RIM 0.20/ min and RIM to other mob - 0.40/min). This inquiry happened on 18th Aug 2006 (b/w 6.30 AM and 7.30 AM). So I made the calls accordingly while I was in roaming. But as soon as I got the bill I got shocked. All my outgoing calls charged 1.40 /min. and I had around 400-500 Rs extra charged in the bill beyond my calculation. After that I made a call to Cust care last week and I didn't get any satisfactory answer for this. If cust care don't know the rates, why they misguiding customers?? They could have admitted that they are unaware of it.

N  14th of Nov, 2007 by

Reliance - poor network

there is no network @ the folowing places :

N  2nd of Dec, 2007 by

Reliance - disturbing promotional smses

i want to stop the unnecessary promotional smses which are coming to me at all times of the day and disturbing me .i want to stop them all.
N  4th of Feb, 2008 by
We have not yet received our bill ie for the month of January2008.
N  3rd of Apr, 2008 by

Reliance - Pre - paid connection unresolved complaint

I have a pre-paid conection of reliance & my contact no. is 093198666388. Actualy i have registered a complaint on 29 feb 2008 & the complaint no. is 64694771. I was given the time of maximum 21 days for the resolution but it is not yet solved. I have made a lots of call to your customer care but i didn't get the result. Every time i was told that the complaint has been solved and accilirated to the relivant department for the further action. the same sentence is being repeated since last 15 to 20 dayes. first of all I want to know"Is RIM a private sector?"if yes then why such a time is being taken by the department? if it is being solved then why they are not sending the result? Now i am completly fed up with these type of things happnning in such a nice company like Reliance.

i am again telling that the deduction was wrong. i was charged incorrect.

i am DNC registered person though the marketing call was given to me on 27 feb 2008 & because of that this deduction was made. i have activated DNC in nov 2007.so it is not my fault that the marketing call was given to me. it is company responsibility to follow government rules & regulation.

so i m reqesting you that please get my money back to my acount otherwise i will have to go with the alternatives i.e. consumer form, Tri etc.

i hope that a quick action will be taken on this concern and a reply for the same will be sended to me.

N  4th of Jul, 2008 by

Reliance - Net not working

One week onwards my broad band connection was not working i complained so many times, but there is no reply. Beware people!
N  7th of Jul, 2008 by

Reliance - mobile lost
Phone: 9341603999

kindly block out going calls of this above mentioned phone number since our mobile phone was lost a few minutes ago and confirm the message to 9845488299

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications