Reliance Calling Cards / reliance india call security code

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-673-5426

I really cannot trust relianceindiacall. com. The other day my friend just showed me how easy it is to login to their website with a local number. Once you have the number you can just write the script with the pin and can go into the site. A devil’s brain can easily hack into the account and then use a person’s account to make calls for god knows how many dollars. Pin can be easily used to make calls to india.

Comments

Dh
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Yesterday I had $250 balance in my reliance india call calling card account but when i am trying to call today it is asking for recharge as my current balance is $0.. seems some body has hacked my PIN. I request you all please suggest is there any way to check whetehr my PIN was hacked or reliance india call team has done something wrong... I am getting no response from reliance customer support team.

Dh
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Yesterday I had a balance of $259 in my reliance india call calling card but today when i try to call india it is showing me the $0 balance. It seems my PIN has been hacked by somebody and he has exhausted my amount. dear all please suggest is there any way to track that whether my PIn was hacked or it is fault from reliance india call team. I am trying reliance call india customer care number but no body is picking up the call.........
Please help me

Na

Dear Dhiman,

I believe your PIN has been hacked and some body has used your account for calling. I think you are a new user otherwise we all know that reliance india call website is not safe. Any professional can hack your details and PIN in just 2 hours.............Take care next time