Rejuvenate Worldwide / charges for product never received

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I received a free trial of product, then was charged 2 months in a row without receiving product. You cannot talk to a human, and they do not answer the e-mail.

Comments

• Ke
      14th of Jan, 2009

I just received the shipment on Monday 1/12 so my 15-day "trial" is only going to be 12 days. Also, it was not clear that I would have to PAY for this supposed FREE trial. I was under the impression that all I had to do was pay shipping with the option of continuing to get a monthly supply. So now, not only am I going to get soaked for an extra $50, I will have to take time out of my day to go to the post office and mail the stuff back and pay AGAIN for shipping. I do not wish to participate in something that's going to cost me $80 a month after my so-called "free" trial. For that kind of $$ I might as well get Botox! Or better yet, put it aside for a face lift in 10 years! I will promptly be sending the sample back. I feel like an idiot for falling for this internet scam.

• Na
      17th of Feb, 2009

I have also only received one shipment for which I had to pay for shipping only and was charged the accurate $16 for it. Yet, before I could see them coming, my credit card was charged, different amounts every month, NO PRODUCT RECEIVED, NOBODY TO ANSWER MY NUMEROUS EMAILS... it's a fraud

• Pa
      7th of Apr, 2009

Report them for credit card fraud through your Visa contact - they will take care of it and they will take care of them, pronto.