[Resolved] Rehlat Online Servicesonline ticket

On 08.11.2018 I made a booking and at the time of entering credit card number, the amount shown was 6687.37 EGP but I got a message from the bank that they deducted 6, 978.51 EGP. Then they sent me an email saying that my ticket is pending confirmation from the airlines, but an hour later they said that I have to pay an extra of 300 AED to complete my booking so I decided to cancel the booking due to the price difference and asked for refund and until 22.11.2018 they did not process the refund and after several emails they confirmed the refund by 22.11.2018 but until today 03.12.2018 the amount never arrived in my account. And I sent several emails and got nothing from them. They are thieves never book with them.

• Resolution statement

• Rehlat Online Services Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018

Dear Hamada,

As per our call conversation, we have processed a refund from our end. Request you to kindly check with your local bank about the refund status.

Do let us know if you need anything else, we are here to help.

Regards,