RegWork / No service for my money

United States Review updated:

I paid for a service but didn't get it. I can't access the site. And.. they charged me too much on top of everything else, I just want my money back.

Comments

• Fu
      5th of Feb, 2010

I downloaded RegWork and put in my activation key. I ran RegWork and allowed it to fix problems that came up on the scan. I restarted my computer afterwards and my PC crashed. When my Pc fix the problem Reg Work was gone. I re downloaded it and tried to get another activation key. When I filled out the request under 'Members' it rejected my name stating it needed to be maximum of 50 letters blah blah blah. So I wasn't able to get a new key and when I tried emailing I could not because it would not take my name. I wanted to get a refund but have not found the right path to get one???

I agree with myself

5th of Feb, 2010

I don't like the fact that they lure you in with a free scan and then act like you are going to get all of it for free. That's when they drop the bomb on you and give you this outrageous amount that you need to pay for their software and services. I don't understand why the operating systems that you have with your computer doesn't come with a way to fix itself. If For instance, Let's say, Microsoft could put registry error fixing software in with Windows, it would most likely work better than an outside companies software and would not cause any problems. I want to send information about this dilemma to Microsoft and hopefully they will see my point. I have seen reports on my local news about these so called computer fixes, and, everyone of them have said bad things about them. If i were you, I would not waste my hard earned money and risk screwing up your pc. I'm not positive, but, I think I have seen registry error software at local computer stores. It is most likely safer and won't crash your pc.

• Ke
      10th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

What email address did you use to register Regwork? We'll send you a new license key immediately.
    Our contact form was buggy where it did not accept spaces and only accepted Hyphens instead.

You can reach us at support @ regwork.com . Please remove the spaces in the email address

10th of Feb, 2010

I totally agree! it wiped out three quarters of my files on "show all programs". After much searching I found them but cant get to them from "programs"! and so far, I have no way to cancel my $30.00 enrollment! Dont do it!

13th of Feb, 2010

I paid for a year of unlimited updates through PayPal and got my receipt from them. Now when I try and access RegWork it says I have to register but I already did. It also says that when I register, I would get my Keycard immediately but It did not give me my Keycard.

So, I think the company is either crooked or the process is broken and I would like my money back. Can you tell me how this can occur?

Dr. P. N. Hanly [protected]@aol.com

13th of Feb, 2010

My earlier complaint was shown with my name spelled entirely wrong. Again, I did not receive an activation code or keycode and even though I paid through PenPal and received my receipt accordingly, every time I try to use the service it keeps telling me to register, which, of course, I already did. It also advised me that when I register, I will get my key code immedialtely, which it did not. I want either the service they advertise or my money refunded.

• Rd
      21st of Feb, 2010

regwork is a fraud. I have recieved several key codes, copied and pasted and all i get is a message that their server is unavailable. i have since bought another program and it works great. regwork and thier greed or incompence is an example why i will only shop on line thru major outlets.

25th of Feb, 2010

i had a problem with actevating licenese key.i would like to have my money back.thank you jodo50 @yahoo.com .( joseph r fitzgerald) .

25th of Feb, 2010

i am not very happy.

• Co
      27th of Feb, 2010

I have been very careful over the years what I purchase over the Internet. This is the first time I have not been able to access what I paid for. I would just like to have my money back and you can continue with whatever it is you do. [protected]@authumki.com

• Al
      27th of Feb, 2010

i need a key number!!

• Ni
      28th of Feb, 2010

Regwork told me that there were 297 errors on my PC and it had fixed 4, then that there were 299 errors and it had fixed 7, and then again that there were 299 errors and if had fixed 7, so I don't believe it. It also keeeps informing me that it is the unlicensed version, although I have completed the licensing proceedure twice with different key codes. A prompt e-mail demanding my money back was replied to with an offer of a new registration code. I don't want a new registration code; I want my money back. Does anyone know of anyone succeeding in getting their money refunded, and if so how, and what legal remedy is available to resist internet fraud?

2nd of Mar, 2010

I paid $39.95 for Regwork and now I don't have it to fix my PC problems. joseph robert webb
    [protected]@cox.net

2nd of Mar, 2010

If I don't get my Service, I want my money refunded... JOSEPH ROBERT WEBB

4th of Mar, 2010

Hello,

This is Kevin from Regwork. We have refunded all customers within 60 days of purchasing our product, please let me know if anyone has not received a refund due to dissatisfaction. Also, our processor is Clickbank which allows for all refunds . You can email me directly at kevin (at) regwork.com for any assistance.

Kevin

• Da
      4th of Mar, 2010

I have had the same problem as everyone else here ?? Paied for the product and got nothing at all. This outfit is a Scam if i have ever seen one.

• Se
      5th of Mar, 2010

In regards to getting a refund for Regwork.

All I had to do was send a message to them via the contact page on there site stating that I was not happy with their service and was requesting a refund. I did not have to do anything else after that. After about 2 days I received emails confirming that the refund had been processed and that I could expect my refund to appear in my statement in about 5 business days. I hope this helps others out there that are not happy with this product to get their money back.

8th of Mar, 2010

I pai for regwork software to spee up my system. they sen an authorization key. when i entered the authorization ket it was REFUSED by regwork.com. they simply took the money and DID NOT PROVIDE THE PRODUCT. they are liars, thieves, cheaters and should be prposecuted to the [censored] extent of the law.

8th of Mar, 2010

RegWork is a total rip off. They take your money and do not provide a valid authorization key. They tell you they will be in touch withon 24 hours yet 4 days later they still have not been in touch. these people should be put in jail

• Da
      16th of Mar, 2010

When I attempted to UNINSTALL the trial version, got eror msgs, and it won't Uninstall. Contacted an 877 number and a woman wanted to charge me $139.99 to correct the problem. Hung up on her.

Darryl

• Ei
      21st of Mar, 2010

I pd my money 2x and still cannot get Regwork to operate My license number does not work and mistakenly thinking I was fixing the error I had ordered the product twice have sent a request to Regwork and to Pay Pal for my money back Eileen Sullivan

• Ra
      23rd of Mar, 2010

regwork.com is terrible! My computer has never been more "sluggish" . I downloaded and paid for a clean up and regwork.com has made it 10 times worse. I will do everything in my power to damage this company if I dont get my money back. Ray Trapp [protected]@hotmail.com

27th of Mar, 2010

I signed up for REGWORK on the 14th and to date cannot get a liscense number to access the program. I have sent numerous e-mail requests with out a response to any of them. How the Hell do you get something done with this program???
    Or how do you cancel it and get your money back???
    marshall sewell
    [protected]@juno.com

• Fr
      5th of Apr, 2010

I purchased Regwork several weeks ago and downloaded on this computer. Last week, had problems with my computer and it was rebooted. Now, I cannot download Regwork on the same computer.

8fd29547-afd2454c-aa3aab20-0c402df6
    March 13, 2010 Purchased

Fred Kraus

• Ge
      8th of Apr, 2010

I paid for the Regwork service but nothing is happening. I'd like to have it fixed. It sounds like a good idea. g.[protected]@yahoo.com

12th of Apr, 2010

hello there..i think yes it is a piece of software that costs far too much for what it is. i dont know why i bought it iam an idiot

16th of Apr, 2010

Hello,

This is Kevin here. We will categorically respond to all requests.

Here's our refund policy - You can get a refund for any reason you are dissatisfied .
    just email us at support (at) regwork.com and we reply within one business day.
    We offer live chat remote access help from 6am to 10pm every day of the week to all customers. As we serve hundreds of customers a day, we expect a few complaints once in a while and we try to do our best to help out or refund the cash back.

If your key is not working, you can choose to regenerate one yourself on our website or email us at the above email address.

We are here to help at all times.

Yours Sincerely,
    Kevin

• Mt
      26th of Apr, 2010

Anybody know how to uninstall Regwork? I have tried and can't with the windows uninstall function...

• He
      9th of May, 2010

my name is helen hatcher and I bought and pd 39.99 to take care of my c.p. but I cant even get it to download for me

• He
      9th of May, 2010

I pd 39.99 for a product that I can not download.I tried 3 times.

• Hi
      12th of May, 2010

Try uninstalling in safe mode using add remove programs. Beware, registry cleaners are dangerous and can seriously mess up your PC and are usually unnecessary for average users unless you happen to install/uninstall programs constantly. You will see little performance gained by using them. There are plenty of free legit programs available so do research before you download anything! There is a difference between "free to download" and "free to use" and if anything says "free scan" be assured, that's all you get often with bogus results so you will buy..

16th of May, 2010

I sent the following email to every address on the website I could find...all come back as failures! The following is edited for security reasons

I signed up or registered at your site yesterday or it might of been Wednesday the 13th... and I have never had problems with my computer until the minute I downloaded your software!

I have Mcafee Security as well as Windows Defender. They do auto-scan on a schedule for me a few times a month. They have never indicated any problems so when your ad popped up and it continued to do so at a lower and lower price each time I tried to leave, that alone should of alerted me, also the FREE SCAN continued to haunt my computer and followed me around several times and I thought...why not? Of course NOTHING is free and I am old enough to know better!

So when it optioned me $4.95 for 14 days before charging me $35.00 if I kept since it said I had many thousands of errors and various other things, I went ahead and downloaded it. That is when it went to hell in a hand basket! I was only able to stay on line a few minutes at a time before it would "time out" "freeze-up" or it said it had to close because of errors!

I was reading a complaint page about regworks, which seemed to have a theme of pc crashes. You posted a answer to a blog and said you would refund anyone that asked. I think you said your name was Kevin? Anyway, please refund me for this as soon as you can. I removed the entire program/download from my computer before I even had it 24 hours.

Also, if you need me to post a testimonial for your product just as the ones you have on your site, I would LOVE to comment about the horrible experience I have had from your product and the underhanded way you are using to swindle the consumer!
    Below is my receipt you sent me.

Your prompt attention please

• Ve
      13th of Jun, 2010

after a scan it does not remove errors

[protected]@cox.net

• Ve
      13th of Jun, 2010

program does not fix

vegasbob1 errors

• Ka
      27th of Jun, 2010

Do not like the REGWORK and want it cancelled and my money put back on my credit card.

• La
      2nd of Jul, 2010

I also paid $39.95 and was not able to get my pc fixed. I am a shut in on a limited income and my pc is my lifeline and I am afraid of my computer crashing. Does anyone know how I can prevent this? HELP!!!
    [protected]@yahoo.com

11th of Jul, 2010

It doesnt work, please refund my mones. RegWork Lic 5de8f9b0-89664c1d-a5f80c-7f-eb140fb0. Purchased with Master Card ending in 3301. James Stanley. [protected]@cablelynx.com

• Sv
      11th of Jul, 2010

RegWork

No service for my money

I just want my money back.

• Ha
      15th of Jul, 2010

id down load reg work for a problem and the problem was not solve and was charged to much i felt like i been ripped off, i just want my money back. my email is [protected]@hotmil.com and order # is TLNNNEX3 and phone # is 6503804155. Please give me a call