[Resolved] Regus Group / unethical behaviour of receptionist in chennai shyamala gardens arcot road chennai tamilnadu india

Unethical behaviour is the exact term I can use for the person Im stating here in the complaint Ms. Suganya she is working for Regus Chennai business centre as front office executive .As Regus Inc States in all the documents relevant to rental agreement or whatsover we sign internal matters will not be shared to third parties .I would like to make complaint claiming her words about our company Vruksha consulting firm India Pvt Ltd affecting my company's reliability and trust worthiness as she is revealing internal matters and false fake claims on my company to a client unwantedly revealing about payment related issues .And its the third time she is repeating this issue earlier she revealed to some of our vendors regarding this .For everyone business is their own dream and how tough it is to built the trustworthiness in clients in seconds she is trying to break it up I request u to change her to some other centre or prompt action has to be taken as she is not realising others pain and hard time they undergo physically and mentally whenever she does something irrelevant to her job description .Please do the needful.Im the director of the company which i stated earlier in this statement .Hoping for the good result .

• Resolution statement

• Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018

Dear Mrs. Sowkarthiga,
    We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment. Regus strictly adheres to the Global Data Protection Laws and protects all customers' information.
    We appreciate the severity of the accusation and immediately started our investigations. We will contact you contact you directly to discuss and resolve the situation.
    Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at account.[protected]@regus.com.
    Thank you.