Regional Acceptance / harassment over loan that no longer exists
We had a 2005 Ford 500 financed through Regional Acceptance. This vehicle was traded at Crown Toyota, Decatur Illinois, for a 2008 Toyota Yaris. The new car was financed through Regional Acceptance. We are receiving harassing phone calls about a late payment on the old car. My wife's aunt and our son and daughter have also been called. How on earth can theyscrew this up. The new car is financed through them. Don't you think they would have verified that the old car was paid off before they issued us a new loan on a contract that had the old car finance information on it. What scares me is that we will have to deal them for the rest of the loan. Has anyone else had problems with this company. Joey, who has been doing the calling, told my wife that we wouldn't be getting calls if we would pay our bill. We tried to contact his supervisor, Silas, but imagine this, he was not available.
And to top it all off I had to press one for English.
More Regional Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Regional Acceptance Corp. - Harrassment 
- Regional Acceptance - Scam and cheating 
- Regional Acceptance Corp. - Rip off and scam artists 
- Regional Acceptance - They're money hungry 
- Regional Acceptance Corp. - Customer Service 
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - financing
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - financing fraud sign by interest liable by the customer. apr is unbelievably high soooo'
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - business and finance department
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - daily interest on loans, incorrect payments applied to accounts,
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - auto financing