RegCure / No support, no refund

1 1827 Fort St.Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Here is the address for refunds but good luck!!!! I did not have any. Registered my RegCure on Sept27,2007 and used it on new PC with 32 bit Windows vista Home Prem. After weeks of crashing problems I finally contacted McAfee my security software who analyzed my system on their connection and told me to remove RegCure. I did and there ended my crashes. I contacted RegCure and was very civil. I just wanted a refund. Here was their reply.

"Hello Denmark,

Thank you for your reply.

We understand that you have requested a refund for the purchase price of our product. Our records indicate that more than 60 days have elapsed since you purchased this product. As you may recall from the original sales agreement, we are only able to offer a refund within 60 days after the purchase of our products.

We regret that you are having difficulties with our product and we welcome the opportunity to support you in your efforts to secure your computer. Should you choose to continue to utilize our product, we would be very happy to provide you with comprehensive technical support.

We appreciate your business and we are confident that should you choose to continue to utilize our product and take advantage of our technical support, you will reap the benefits.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

ParetoLogic Inc.
1827 Fort St.
Victoria, BC, V8R 1J6
Canada

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Jun, 2007
    RegCure - Illegal entry to my computer

I was running a fortran program and regcure claims to have scanned my computer. In the process they brought my calculation to a halt. It was supposed to run all night and fully occupied my Dell 8200 windows XP. I would like to sue them. Do you have their email address?

Sincerely yours
    Roy J Britten.

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2007

Hello Roy

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that it is not our intent to cause you frustration.

When you state that "RegCure claims to have run a scan", could you please explain what you mean? I am unable to locate a Roy J. Britten in our database of registered users.

Could you please send an email to support@RegCure.com outlining your issue and provide us with your order number? Our technical staff will be delighted to assist you.

Kindest Regards

• Ti
      1st of Jan, 2008
    RegCure - Did not provide service it promised!
    RegCure

I was received error code 0x0000008e and after doing an online search I came across RegCure which is a supposed 5 star program that promises to fix the problem. So, I downloaded it and spent the money to have it fix the errors I was having, or so I thought. Not five minutes later my computer presents another BSOD and the problem is still not fix. This program is a scam. Don't buy it!!!

• Sc
      1st of Jan, 2008

Only deal with software that is listed on http://www.download.com (CNET), I would highly recommend the software that is listed on there. Software that comes in "advertise" section such as Google Ads or on pop ups isn't worth the time downloading because they normally don't work.

Pablo

• Fe
      19th of Mar, 2008
    RegCure - regcure 1 license
    regcure software
    Euclid
    Ohio
    Phone: 216-481-3368

i purchased the regcure to fix unresolved issues on my computer and when i tried to run it it went back to the page i was originally on requesting payment information. I have a copy from paypal that the payment was accepted. please give me a full refund as i am concerned already, especially after noting the website that indicates your software destroyed someones pc.efe2d

• Sh
      27th of Mar, 2008

RegCure people lied about functionality, ease of use, and expiration date.

14th of Jun, 2008
    RegCure - No access to live support
    Texas
    www.regcure.com

I am a paid subscriber to Regcure product. In tranferring datafrom old computer to new laptop exe. program was inadvertently erased. How do I reinstall paid services to my new computer?

Could not find anything in in the on-line help menu that addressed my problem. Added complication, have misplace entry code and password, if any, to this program. Curret installation does no more than the free installatio.

• Th
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I installed the product that came through another site I had gotten on and would not uninstall and caused annoyance - in the end I installed it (RegCure+spamcontrols+Privacy controls). I still had no end of troubles, so uninstalled my OS and installed clean went through to put all my old bare products on again including the three ParetoLogic above and the three would install only that I cannot use them registered as have them multipled used and are on no other computer I own. I have asked P2L if they have a mask on their face ride an horse and answer toDick Turpin - all I get is a refer to site ref number of my original complaint which they deemed not urgent. I am going back to Bullguard or even AVG as the service and rip-of merchandising methodolgy where they install through another site with something akin to a Trojan. I would advise all newcomers andwell versed to avoid this companies products.
    T Henderson

• Gu
      13th of Sep, 2008
    RegCure - Regcure didn't fix all the problems they claim to fiux
    515 Valley View Dr.
    Kelso
    Washington
    Phone: 360-425-4421

I ordered Regcure to fix one specific problem but after installing and scanning the one specific error was still there! I emailed a complaint to their support website and got no acknowledgement from them. Before you order Regcure read this!!! Regcure is in Canada, and will not refund your money or address any complaints! Regcure sucks!

• Mi
      26th of Sep, 2008
    RegCure - does not work

Cannot Contact the company want refund froze my computer terribly. Did the very thing I wanted to avoid. Terrible product. /no way to contact them. Have license number but that does your no good. Going to complain to Paypal.

• Mo
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    RegCure - computor & some programs quit working properly
    RegCure
    regcure.com

Downloaded free "regcure" from ther site & my anti virus program quit opperating properly. My XP 'system restore' won't work. The regcure uninstall dosen't happen. It won't let me Remove Program from control panel & locks up computor when I try to remove 'regcure'. I then have to hold down power button to turn off computor. I now believe I'll have to take my computor in for repair.

• Bi
      25th of Oct, 2008
    RegCure - Causes corrupted desktop

I downloaded RegCure on my new HP notebook with vista and on the first scan I did with it - it corrupted my desktop and several other files.

I used the email address at their web site and all you get is returned mail messages.

They don't have a phone # or any ay to contact them!!!

They ar a scam!!!

• Br
      11th of Nov, 2008

i bought reg cure about a week ago still nit had my registeration number nove very good service i need to clean my computre urgently hope to get a reply today

• Ba
      24th of Nov, 2008
    RegCure - billed twic want it taken off my credit card
    paretologic
    1827 Fort St.
    Victoria
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: don't know

I ordered Regcure about two weeks ago and downloaded it and it messed my computer up big time. I can't get on to internet explorer anymore. I was billed twice and I want it taken off of my credit card. There has been other complaints about it.

27th of Nov, 2008
    RegCure - product soes not work
    59 Thorpe Lea Road
    Peterborough
    England, Cambridgeshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07729525546

|I recently aquired the free download of the regcure product and paid for the full programme using my visa credit card. When I tried to do the upgrade I found it would not install and therefore does not work. I intend to take off the free download immediately and wish to have a full refund of the money already paid back into my Visa account.

Thanking you for a speedy resolve to this matter.

• He
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    RegCure - regcure did not fix the problem
    safecart
    Missouri

i did not hear from you .so i will get intouch with my city card bank.you said that my my payment would be refund back. i will tell city band that i am fileing a fraud complaint.

• He
      22nd of Dec, 2008

there productis no good. i think that they are liarer about there product and sould be put on the front page of all computer when turn on so all what a rip off it is .

• Da
      10th of Jan, 2009

RegCure is a program that says it can fix my problem free (internal error 2753 regutils.dll). Well, It doesn't fix anything. I would like to know who would like to be a part of a class action suit against this fraudulent programmer and his/her constituents. I am acutally beginning to think that this programmer CAUSED my computer to have problems. This kind of blatant fraud on consumers has got to stop.

• Lo
      26th of Jan, 2009
    RegCure - software
    Frenchtown
    New Jersey
    Phone: 908-996-2549

RegCure was downloaded to fix my slow PC. After I ran the scan and paid for the software the "PanoStandAlone" pop up thing started. When I googled it I found it is a spyware and others have it and still others got it after downloading RegCure. I'm not happy...my CD drive is now possessed it keeps openning and closing, over and over and over!
    NOT GOOD!

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2009

Drives me crazy, the reviews on software. Oh-my-god! worst software of the century reviews to best thing that ever happened to computer software is RegCure. This is what I get when surfing the RegCure review, and so now I am as confused as ever. I bought RegCure as part of a package of 5, four of which programs do not work on a 64-bit system like mine. On RegCure did. I contacted RegCure by email, easy enough, asked questions, and was told I couldn't get a partial refund on the package deal, but they would refund entire amount, and I could separately purchase RegCure for the regular price. This was an email today. So I'll wait for my refund to get returned to my credit card, and in the meantime I thought I would check RegCure out for reviews. Now I don't know what to do, what with the 180-conflicting reviews. Who to believe? Who to trust? Are competitors writing terrible reviews? Is RegCure writing its own reviews by ghost-writers? Crap! How does one trust anything said by anybody on the Internet?