RegCure / No support, no refund
Here is the address for refunds but good luck!!!! I did not have any. Registered my RegCure on Sept27,2007 and used it on new PC with 32 bit Windows vista Home Prem. After weeks of crashing problems I finally contacted McAfee my security software who analyzed my system on their connection and told me to remove RegCure. I did and there ended my crashes. I contacted RegCure and was very civil. I just wanted a refund. Here was their reply.
Thank you for your reply.
We understand that you have requested a refund for the purchase price of our product. Our records indicate that more than 60 days have elapsed since you purchased this product. As you may recall from the original sales agreement, we are only able to offer a refund within 60 days after the purchase of our products.
We regret that you are having difficulties with our product and we welcome the opportunity to support you in your efforts to secure your computer. Should you choose to continue to utilize our product, we would be very happy to provide you with comprehensive technical support.
We appreciate your business and we are confident that should you choose to continue to utilize our product and take advantage of our technical support, you will reap the benefits.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
ParetoLogic Support Team
Ticket ID: XBS-345718
Department: Refund Requests
Status: Reply Sent
1827 Fort St.
Victoria, BC, V8R 1J6
More RegCure Complaints & Reviews
- ParetoLogic - Fraud and lies 
- Paretologic Regcure - Regcure & SafeCart 
- Pareto Logic File Cure - Invasive Product cannot be Uninstalled 
- RegCure by Paretologic - Bogus software, reports false probems and then does nothing! 
- ParetoLogic - DriverCure and RegCure 
- ParetoLogic - Regcure/paretologic pro
- ParetoLogic - What a nightmare! 
- Paretologic Inc. - PC Health advisor
- ParetoLogic - RegCure Pro
- Pareto Logic - Money back claim