RegCure Software / Not working

1 97 Augusta StreetPunchbowl, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

We experienced a computer error whilst installing ipod itunes error "2738" and researched that RegCure had a free scan to correct.
False, as while dowloading the scan it found errors & then proceeded not to fix but to take us to a site that required a payment for subscrition and obtainiung a license key before we could proceed with the scan.
On correcting the "so called errors it found", we attempted numerous times to install the ipod itunes program without success, every time advising us that we had a 2738 error abd that the Reg Cure program will correct.
WE request immediate refund of paymentas we don't want this program - it doesn't work!!!
Please advise and forward this off to RegCure as we cannot "surprise surprise" contact them direct

So

Comments

• Si
      7th of Oct, 2008

I also purchased REGCURE as I had a blue screen popping up with
    this message.WDM DRIVER ERROR 224. REGCURE found hundreds of so called errors in my registry which it [FIXED ]? BUT I still get
    WDM DRIVER ERROR, SO what did REGCURE CURE? All the sites that I looked at prior to purchaseing REGCURE assured me that
    this programe would fix my error.RUBBISH

• St
      9th of Nov, 2008

I used to download software that claim to fix computer problems only to find out they seldom do. On top of that, support is never available. You always get automated answering machines that tell you to select from the following options and never get to speak to anyone and if you e-mail a complaint or ask for refunds you never get responses. Most people are not real computer savy so they get taken for a ride. Here is my advise and what I started doing to fix my computer if it had critical issues. Buy a windows operating system cd so that you can re-install. If you use Microsoft Windows (any version), it's nat a matter of if it will eventually crash, it's a matter of when will it crash. It will crash given time, just like any hard drive. Initial cost for the Windows CD will be more but from there on out you will never spend another dime to fix your computere. Next, any software you buy, be it Norton Antivirus or software you use on your computer, if there is a charge, never download directly from the internet. Always request to have the install CD shipped to you. Now make a list of all the software you have on your cmputer. For sotware that comes with a fee you should have the CD's. For software that is free, like MSN messenger, you should have it listed with the website address. If you so not know how, have some one walk you through re-installing your Windows XP or VIsta...etc. Once you've done that, you will see how easy it is. You just need to have someone walk you through it the first time around. Now, going forward, back up your data (pictures, word files and xls spreadsheets...etc) to a USB device (can't stress enough how important a backup is). And any time you experience major issues, blue screens or constant system crashes, you can now just re-install everything and all problems are resolved. No need for all the headachs of software that claims to fix your PC and then find out it doesn't. The only time you'll still experience issues after re-installing everything is if your hard drive is going bad and you have bad sectors on your hard drive, but then again, there is no software that will fix that.

• Mw
      20th of Nov, 2008

Well, you should understand what Regcure can do and what it cant. I have Regcure and it has worked fine for me. A little research will most definitly assist in your understanding, expectations and decision making. You should also do some research into Ipod iTunes, as the program has been reported to create a myriad of problems regarding system files. Good luck!

• Br
      1st of Dec, 2008

my computer was clean up and i need you to send me how to installed it back.i paid for it, for a year

• Li
      21st of Feb, 2009

I have just purchased RegCure to fix problems on my laptop and as soon as I type in the Licence number they gave me, the RegCure program freezes. I have emailed then and have yet to receive a response. I have wasted $39.00 which in Australian currency will be much more. So don't be conned into buying their rubbish. It doesn't work.

9th of Apr, 2009

I purchased Regcure and it scanned my computer but did not fix anything as it is advertised as doing. What is going on with this?

• Ga
      14th of Apr, 2009

I purchased RegCure and it did not do anything for me. My Internet Explorer7 is down and this product was suppose to fix it. It didn't. I was stupid and purchased this product due to being"not computer friendly." So with Intenet Expl. down none of my virus protection programs will come up, now unprotected. Yeh they got me for 39.90.
    My bank is working on it. Hopeful they can refund me the money.
    Shonabairn.

• Ne
      15th of Aug, 2009

I wish I had checked this site before I purchased RegCure or should I say RegConn. I had two issues with Internet Explorer and bought RegCure after reading the flood of Ads promising that it to be able to repair the exact problems I was experiencing. It put on a great display of finding 900 errors to fix and I am very computer savvy, I build systems. Who do I contact now to shut "RegCrap" down? Scam, Conn, Thief, Junk - Ripp Off. It makes no sense to have a Preditor like RegCure on the Web unmonitored and freely sham, scam and rob innocent consumers. Where are the Internet Police? Let's establish them and make all vendors accountable, and keep all Internet Crooks off the Web

C. D Ash
    newroc1@excite.com

• St
      19th of Feb, 2010

I wish I had known about this site before purchasing Regcure. Once I had eventually installed it, after some problems, I started having various problems with several of my programs not working. In the end I got so frustrated I turned the computer off. I went back to it a couple of days later and my 'Windows Defender' icon was flashing. On opening this, I was advised that the Regcure pr0gram was unwanted, potentially dangerous, and that I should remove the software immediately. I felt that I had no choice but to do this. Guess What? My computer appears to be working absolutely fine now. Whilst for some people this program seems to work, for my Windows Vista Home operating system it had disastrous effects for me. I am now trying to get a refund, but for anyone thinking of purchasing this, I would suggest that they stay well clear of it unless they want to risk having hours or days of anguish.

Steve Bedford
    vicarbedders@btinternet.com

• Ca
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I purchased RegCure onb September 24, 2009, reference Order No: PTLC-0240909-62VRG. Now my (your)
    license 260003-32720-89877-6a2266 does't work. I cannot use RegCure no how/no way.

When Purchased I was using a different computer, which now (bless it) gone to a higher place for eternity.

Please, how can I get RegCure working again?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• Ke
      29th of Oct, 2014

Well, i didn't purchase regcure but I just crack their "PRO" version..and its free..
    You can try it here: http://www.4shared.com/get/D6kUfMoM/regcure_pro_adam.html
    You can scan it but I promised you that it doesn't contain any virus.
    Don't buy it just cracked it and no money will waste for this software