RegCure / Can't find a way to cancel my service

I have had Regcure for almost a year, that is how long I purchased it for. I wanted to cancel before the year was up but could never find a place on Regcure that deals with cancellation. I don't feel Regcure does a good job and I wanted to cancel and try someone else. It never fixed anything you could have it scan and it would say it fixed a hundred or any number of items and then you can rerun the scan and it will find even more each time you run it even back to back but finally my year is almost up and I received a message to renew, but it still shows no where to cancel or not renew. It is up on July 15th of this year and I am afraid they are going to renew again. If anyone knows the address to cancel I would like to know. Thanks

Comments

• La
      7th of Jul, 2007

Hello Inez

Thank you for your question.

If you are experiencing difficulty with the RegCure program, please send an email to support@regcure.com and someone from our technical support team will be delighted to assist you. Most often repeat errors are due to empty registry keys which are recreated by Windows.

If your issues were due to invalid or incorrect entries in your Windows Registry, we are confident that RegCure will alleviate these problems.

If RegCure is up for renewal and you do not wish to renew, you can simply remove it from your computer using the Add/Remove programs function in your Programs menu.

RegCure licenses are for a 1 year term, and they are not automatically renewed. This is entirely voluntary on your part, so please do not be concerned that another payment will be deducted.

Please let us know via email to support@regcure.com if we can be of further assistance to you.

Kindest Regards
    Laura
    Paretologic Customer Support Team

30th of Nov, 2007

I just purchased this and cant find a way to cancel it, it really must be a scam or you would have a place to cancel if you need to and cant get help to do so..

• Ce
      10th of May, 2008

Hi guys i would like to cancel my regcure payment, because when i was going to buy it, it said 29 dollars and something, and now it say 39 dollars an something, and i dont like the program because my computer is still slow, so please guys i wan to cancel my payment, i paid by paypal, so please i need your asnwer as soon is posible, tell me what information do you need to cancel it