Reebok Shoes / Poor quality products, poor service!
I bought a pair of reebok shoes (around Rs 5000) some around 1 month back from Reebok Showroom in Leela Palace (Bangalore). In this small time only these shoes started tearing off. The front corners of both the shoes are teared off. I went back to the shop with this complaint but that shop manager responded after 1 day that nothing can be done. The company people have refused to give replacement or do any repair. This is very disgusting, even if i have bought of a shoe pair of some local brand, i would have got in just around Rs 500 to 1000 and that also would have worked for more than a year. Reebok company representatives should look in such matters and should respond positively to such cases.
Now i have got a very bad image of Reebok company. Till now i was a good supporter of this company, but now onwards I will never buy any product of this brand. and will also make aware about the reality to other people.
More Reebok Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!
- Reebok Canada - Unreliable company!!
- Reebok UFC - Poor Customer Service