Reebok Shoes / Poor quality products, poor service!

I bought a pair of reebok shoes (around Rs 5000) some around 1 month back from Reebok Showroom in Leela Palace (Bangalore). In this small time only these shoes started tearing off. The front corners of both the shoes are teared off. I went back to the shop with this complaint but that shop manager responded after 1 day that nothing can be done. The company people have refused to give replacement or do any repair. This is very disgusting, even if i have bought of a shoe pair of some local brand, i would have got in just around Rs 500 to 1000 and that also would have worked for more than a year. Reebok company representatives should look in such matters and should respond positively to such cases.

Now i have got a very bad image of Reebok company. Till now i was a good supporter of this company, but now onwards I will never buy any product of this brand. and will also make aware about the reality to other people.

Comments

• Us
      16th of Jan, 2011

I bought reebok shoe from Karol bagh show room, New Delhi, India. The show costs 4000 INR n tears in two months. As I am working out side country i can not go to the show room for complain. I never except such such a low quality product from Reebok. my trust in Reebok has shaken.
    Even if i bought some local show it would not be damaged in 2 months.

• Re
      14th of May, 2011

hi i have bought shoes of reebok from pathankot panjab its sole get crack with in 2 months plz solve my problem and plz reply me otherwise i will go to consumer court