Reebok / Shoes / Defective shoes

1 India Review updated:

I had purchase Reebok shoes from its factory outlet sector14, Gurgaon, India. The left feet shoe is very uncomfortable. I feels that Reebok is having good brand name but product is not of International quality. Even low price shoes gives more comfort comparing to these shoes.

Comments

14th of Aug, 2007

I am enthusiastic customer of REEBOK. previously i had purchased shoe from its factory outlet, in pune, the sole (bottom part) of right shoe is removed from its upper part. Reebok is much reputed foreign brand. I never feel any complaints in my previous model which i have purchased.

• Sh
      10th of Nov, 2008

I buy a Reebok pair of shoes from agra reebok showroom sadar Bazar, Agra 2 months ago and they were torn from inside and when i show to the showroom they said that RAT HAS BITTEN IT. SO PLS REPLACE IT .

• Mu
      21st of Nov, 2008

Can Anyone tell me any factory outlet of Reebok in pune with the exact address.

thanks a lot in advance.

• Ge
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I have bought a pair of reebok shoes from K.M.Trg Dubai outlet on 28th may 2009, the next day i noticed a defect while my child was wearing it. Unfortunetly it was after a couple of hours usage that I noticed the same. I stay in sharjah, obviously dusty/sandy suroundings has soiled a little.
    The next day on 1st june 2009 it was brought to the outlet for a replacement, but was denied a replacement stating that only the sole part is covered under warranty. The defect was on the canvas part close to the stitch with the leather strip, the canvas has a stretch mark with loose threads comming out, almost going to tear off. One more day use will it become useless.
    It is embarassing that a world wide reputed and expensive brand has such illogical excuses.

• Ro
      7th of Dec, 2009
    Reebok Shoes - Defective Shoes
    India

Earlier I Had Purchased Shoes from Reebok which had physical Defects in them. On trying to get them exchanged I wasn't able to because they didn't have stock, after waiting more than a week I got them exchanged for another pair of the same value. But the same persisted. They too had defect as one shoe got tighter after a wear. So when i tried to get them changed again no stock. So again after waiting another week, Finally frustrated i got them exchanged for Canvases. Now the pasting of the canvas is coming of plus a few more defects and when i went to the retailer again no stock ...

Kindly provided substitute for the shoes or refund

Contact me at conditionchaos@hotmail.com