Redroof Jessup MD — rude, nasty service & bugs
I stayed at the Jessup Maryland Red Roof Inn March 27, 2010.
The room had these bugs in them, and when I called the office they came out to see the bugs. They tried to tell me they were "normal maryland bugs" that they couldn't stop getting into the room. The manager was willing to change the room, but the room he put us in had urine on the floor in the bathroom. Because it was late at night there was no house keeping, and by the next day they still didn't clean the room. We asked for a refund, but they wouldn't give it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Jessup, MD We said we rather stay at another place, but they said the card was charged and because they were willing to give us a new room that we had to stay.
The new room had NO HEAT and smelled so bad they gave us a spray bottle to use.
We refused to stay, and the front desk lady became so nasty she insulted me and my boyfriend with slurs and threats. We left, and rent at another Hotel and when we called to complain they said they had no history of us staying there and deny all claims BUT they charged us 89.00 for the night.
I advise people to STAY AWAY from there. I wish I read these complaints before i booked there. I still have not had my money refunded.
More Redroof Jessup MD Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - the condition of the hotel
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - redicard & customer service
- Red Roof Inns - room, amenities
- Red Roof Inns - dirty rooms w not towels