rediffshoppingFalse material delivered

I have ordered an electric tiffin box and one eye mask vide order number [protected] nd [protected] respectively. They have delivered my different material which are of low cost as well as low quality. I have asked for replacement. They have replied to me that I have to send the items via courier to them. I want to inform that the mistake occured from rediff's end and so why should i suffer for that and take the harrasment to send it back to them. I want rediff to collect the false items from me and provide me the original items which I have ordered and take back the false items which were delivered to me at the time of delivery of the original item, Please take necessary action and provide me with the original item which I have ordered.
Regards
Mrinal Das
Phone No: [protected]

rediffshopping

Mr
Dec 20, 2014

Comments

• Na
      Oct 03, 2013
    rediffshopping - order not delivered
    rediff shopping
    India
    rediff.com

my order no. is 8558858 i have been calling everyday for the last 8 days and i have been told that my things will be dispatched within 24 hour.Why you have lie, if you can't deliver it that why don't you tell me to cancel the order.i have present to someone and it was urgent.What pathetic service you are giving, it is not the first case i have been put into trouble so many times.Why don't the rediff shopping be honest.Very bad and i will take up the matter very seriously. I am travel out of town and i need the same by 4rd Oct.if you failed, i will compensate you.Why should i cancel the order.I want my things before04/10/13

• Ra