[Resolved] rediff shopping/4GB Designer 8 in 1 MP4/MP3/FM Radio Player with External SpeakerReceived used, unserviceable, damaged Item

I am from Airforce, I purchased one 4 GB Dsigner814ww: 4GB Designer 8 in 1 Mp4/Mp3/Fm Radio Player With External Speaker Systems 1.5 inch Screen through rediff shopping. Transaction Numbers: [protected], Refeference No :[protected], Order Number : 5484203, Order approva date:18 jul 2009. Item has been delivered by Express It Gwalior to my address by paying cash Rs1499+115 =Rs1614/ on 07 Aug 2009. The item has been supplied by Jaspreet Sahani of Ojjjas Enterprizes, Address: Unit No 63, New Satgurunanak Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Opp Jai Coach, Guregaon(E), Mumbai – 400063, Maharashtra, India. Phone – [protected], Mob – [protected], e-mail – [protected]@ojjasenterprizes. BUT THE ITEM IS ALREDY USED(2ND HAND), UNSERVICEABLE, AND DAMAGED. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO GET THE FRESH ITEM OR MONEY BACK. TO GET GOOD ITEM OR MONEY, I WILL GO TO EXTREAM. I HAVE ALREDY INFORMED TO AIRFORCE AUTHORITY AND SHOWN THE ITEM. BUT I AM WAITING FOR REDIFF AUTHORITY TO TAKE ACTION.AIRFORCE ALREADY READY TO INFORM AIR FORCE UNIT, JUHU, MUMBAI AND NAVAL SECURITY AUTHORITY, NAVI NAGAR, MUMBAI AS WELL AS DEFENCE+ INDIAN CONSUMER COURT. BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE IF REDIFF AUTHORITY DON’T TAKE ANY ACTION immediately. So it is my request, to help me to get my item.
BARINDRA NATH JOSH
GWALIOR
INDIAN AIR FORCE

• Resolution Statement

• Rediff.com India Customer Care's Response · Aug 18, 2009

Hi,

It is understood that Rediff shopping has already guided and assisted you in returning of the product and your response to them mentions as (but I have a faith on you because I have purchased so many things through your mail and never disappointed).

Thus be assured, corrective steps will be taken and you are requested to alter your feedback on the Complaint Board.

Regards,