REDC / Auction.com — Unfair charges
I won the property at auction and was ready to close very next day. REDC set the date for July 7th. I called closing company and asked for the closing before July 4th, and was told it will be OK, but REDC did not provide closing company with a contract until cling day, July 7th and we could not close on required date.
Because closing company not having a contract could not set the date for closing, I decide to take a week vacation starting July 4th weekend. On July 7th closing company emailed me that they still don’t have the contract and we can’t close, but the seller is charging me a penalty, $150 per day until closing. I called REDC three times, and each time I was told they will get back to me, but they never did. They also don’t reply to my emails.
I refuse to pay unfair charges, and will not buy property if the charges are not removed and closing done before July 14.
It is unlikely that REDC will refund my deposit of $2500, but it will be to costly to take them to the court. They will screw me up either way.
More REDC / Auction.com Complaints & Reviews
- Auction.com - unfair practices 
- Auction.com - Real Estate Auction 
- Auction.com - Illegal Auctions & Fraud 
- Auction.com - Won the auction - Lost the house! 
- Auction.com - no refund 
- Auction.com - Deadbeats 
- Auction.com - illegal auction
- REDC / Auction.com / Landauction.com / NRLL East - Faud, misleading 
- Auction.com - I won a house but not same as pictured
- Auction.com - waste of time