Redbubble.com / products, returns, website, contacts...

1 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

Ordered a shirt from redbubble.com. 3 weeks later, I received the wrong shirt. I tried their returns process which requires a "reason" from the "Order Issue" drop-down. Unfortunately, the drop-down doesn't function. If there is no "order issue" listed, one cannot send a return request. Wanted to use the "Submit a Request" function which requires another drop-down "issue" which - you guessed it - is not functional. No contact info leaves me with NO OPTION OF RETURN OR RECOMPENSE. Essentially, redbubble is telling me: "I hope you like the wrong shirt because you're not giving it back, loser!" I would swear this was by design. What a creepy company. They'd better contact me asap with a solution or I'm going FULL-SLANDER.

Redbubble.com

Re
Jan 8, 2016

Comments

• Re
      9th of Jan, 2016

I left the above comment as a guest and, thus, cannot delete it.
    I have discovered that Redbubble's return functions don't currently work on Chrome's browser and that explains the inability to communicate the erroneous product ship. I tried it on Explorer and it worked. The company is mailing the correct product at no charge. I have informed them of the inability to use the return function on Chrome and they replied that they'll correct the issue.
    As redbubble has responded to my issues in a positive and satisfactory way, I wish to withdraw my complaint. I only wish that I wasn't so "charged" when I first submitted it.

• Re
      10th of Jan, 2016

Hey there !
    I'm from the Redbubble customer support team, I'm so happy to hear that you got your problem resolved! Redbubble has a 100% satisfaction guarantee so we'll always be happy to help out with return or exchange requests! If you can't see the exact situation that applies to you when 'Submitting a support request', it's best to just choose the option that best fits. In all cases, a CS super hero will reach out to you and get some more details on your specific request :)

Thanks again!