Redbubble / liars!

I've ordered some stuff from Redbubble and they double charged me! I immediately contacted customer service and they said that it was my banks fault. Then I called my back and they confirmed that Redbubble double charged me! Terrible disgusting liars! Few weeks later I received a message stating that my order had but it was just another cool story. Actually my order never arrived and I have no idea where it is. Order was placed in early January and it is now March! Genius! Contacted the support team and demanded a full refund.

De
Mar 04, 2016

Comments

•   Mar 06, 2016

Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear your experience with Redbubble was less then stellar, I'd love to get you the resolution you're after! As I'm unable to see any of your order details here, could you please contact us at help.redbubble.com with your order deets and one of our amazing support agents will be happy to assist you (replies generally within 24 hrs). If you do not see anything in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam folder for our response just incase. Redbubble also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if something has happened to your order or you've changed your mind we'll be more thne happy to issue you a refund.

Thanks so much,
    Redbubble support hero

• Se
      Jun 02, 2016

Tsk. "Our amazing support agents" don't do s#@* !!! I've also been waiting for my order for several months and heard nothing. £14 down the drain! Seriously if this doesn't get fixed I am SO bringing some kind of TV fraud show to review you. You won't get very good publicity then would you? I'm surprised no one else has! Get your BS straight RB or your gonna find yourself in some deep s#@*