Redbubble / delivery
I ordered 3 items off red bubble and paid $30 extra to have it shipped by Dec 24, so that it could be here in time for christmas as the items i purchased were a gift for someone. Not only have the items not been delivered yet but there isnt even an expected delivery date when i pull up tracking, as if they havent been shipped out at all yet, more or less delivered, and its already Dec 27.
I still want my items and can patiently wait for them but I would like a refund for the $30+ extra dollars I spent to have it delivered by the 24th.
That is false advertisment and very unprofessional having someone pay extra money for shipping ensuring it will arrive by a certain date and it doesnt show up by that promised date. I most likely will never buy from redbubble again.
I can see that several other people have complained about the same problem and many people are expecting refunds for the money they spent on shipping as am I.
More Redbubble Complaints & Reviews
- Redbubble.com - redbubble is scam and fraud 
- Redbubble.com - lame site 
- Redbubble - account suspension 
- Redbubble.com - after I washed their t-shirt and tried it on, the shirt was crooked
- Redbubble - my delivery never arrived 
- Redbubble - delivery and customer service
- Redbubble - mini skirts under 'sikhism'
- Redbubble - no customer service number to call
- Redbubble - #22321121
- Redbubble - late order