Redbox / quality control

Lenexa, KS, United States

This is the complaint that I lodged with the Better Business Bureau:

Over time, on three to five occasions I, there have been defects on DVDs i rented, that prevented them from playing the entire disk. I complained about this and was told that because I could not cite names and dates of the DVDs, nothing could be done. Yesterday, I again rented a DVD and instead of the DVD "Noah", I received a DVD called "Ghost Adventures". The nine digit number beside the spindle hole is [protected] . The 10 digit number under the bar code is [protected] . My The customer service rep that I chatted with online indicated that I would receive a credit, sent to an email address that I provided. I then also related the above complaints to the CSR and he told me that he was happy to have been able to have resolved the issue, but never addressed this other issue. Once again, i indicated that I wanted him to address this other issue and he repeated that he was glad he solved the problem. At that point I said that I was no longer interested in using the credit he was arranging and that i have no future plans to rent from Redbox.

Bi