Red Roof Inn / horrible hotel... stay away

Seattle Airport, WA, US Review updated:

I booked this hotel through Priceline as a two-star hotel. When my daughter and I arrived at mid-night, there was no clerk just the bookkeeper checking guests in and he clearly had no idea what he was doing. I asked for a newly remodeled room...what a joke...the bathroom floor was all moldy, the tub was moldy and metal was showing through the tub, the vent had no cover and spiders and nests were living there for some time, the floor had not been vacuumed for some time, there were no tables or chairs, the curtain was half hung, and the bed sheets smelled badly. The parking lot was full and only had enough spaces for about half of the rooms so we were sent down the road to rent a space from another vendor. This hotel was a dump and should be rated minus two. Priceline is not taking ownership of this complaint and the Red Roof Inn policy reads 'If you are not satisfied, we will refund your money!" I am still waiting! By the way folks, Priceline cannot be trusted either...the last time we stayed in Seattle through Priceline, we had a shoot-out in front of our hotel which was in a bad part of town and also not rated properly by Priceline as well! I think these companies are too big and feel they can rip us off...stay away from Red Roof, they are getting a lot of complaints!

Cj

Comments

• Dl
      Aug 14, 2009

Priceline does not rate the hotels. Priceline just made the reservation.

• Ca
      Jan 23, 2010

when travling from new england to fl., we stopped in williansport md. at a red roof inn. the free booklets said, free pet clean rest, on premisses, 53.99. guess what, no roomsd when they saw the booklet, when i explained the booklet was out dted and i would go somewhere else. they came up with a room 61.00. why, i still dont know. When we entered the room, it seemed clean, until, i opened a draw, there was a empty dounut box whith pieces of dounuts in it, the refeg, had milk in it, the remote for the tv didnt woek, and the 24 hr. resturant they said was on premesses, was a waffle house on the property, not premesses the best part is when i checked in, i wanted to pay cash, well ok, but you had to show id. and credit card why, because they claim too many drug dealers who klive locally had came there, so if they hold your acredit card number, and hold the amount of the room, (which you get back in up too 5 days) if theres anything wrong they keep your money. people be where of this hotel. you basicly get overcharged in my opinion because you pay cash and then they hold more money for days . i asked the clerk the next morning if the attorny general knew of this and all of a suddden i was given back 11.00 because the room was not clean.
    we travel sometimes 4 times a yr. and never been to such a terrible red roof.