Red Lobster Hospitality / red lobster dearborn heights location

1 Dearborn Heights, MI, United States Review updated:

I purchased (2) meals: Ultimate Feast and Seafood Pasta full order, along with (2) Stuffed Mushroom appetizers. I was given a 30 min wait time for pickup when I placed the order over the phone. When I arrived, I still had to wait another 35 minutes inside. Once I received my order, I did not have my Seafood Pasta in the bag. I returned to the restaurant, and had to wait another 20 minutes for the Seafood Pasta. When I received it, the side order of sauce I paid for was ice cold (straight out the refrigerator). I spent $81.00 and my food was dried out as if they reheated it instead of prepared the order when I ordered it. This location has gotten so bad! I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO THIS LOCATION!!! GM011819C.

Pr
Jan 18, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      23rd of Jan, 2019

Please stay out of politics. If you start boycotting people or things I like. I will have to campaign around family and friends to stay away from you. They generally listen when I make such requests and it makes it easier when your service in our area are getting worse by the week.
    Keith