Red Box / overcharged

Myrtle Beach, SC, United States Review updated:

On April 29th, 2012 I rented 1 dvd at a local Food Lion Red Box, swiped my Visa card and received my rental for $1.31. Then I decided to rent 1 more dvd and swiped my Visa card again and this time it charged me $2.62. It actually charged me twice for the first dvd. Incidentally, when I got home to watch the first movie, it was not even the movie that I ordered. Now my predicament is I am now going to return my 2 movies, and I bet they are going to say I need to return 3. NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. I wonder if Food Lion has a surveillance camera that could proove me right.

Comments

• Re
      19th of Aug, 2010

Redbox charged me 26.44 for a returned movie not only did I pay for the one day I had it I paid an additonal 26.44. Finally after they realized the error I was credited the 26.44 but they caused a overdraft fee that they would not reinburse and was questioning my banks ethics for not reinbursing me for their error. They have lost my business forever even if I have to pay more for a movie rental. I rented several movie a week from them 2 to 3 times a week. I got I'm sorry and you are a valued customer. Clearly Iam not .. Buyer Beware I heard of these horror stories and now its happened to me.