Records Base — genealogy
I strongly recomend not signing up for this sight. First of all they give you no way to cancel before the so called 7 day free trial is over. And every one I searched for was only directed to another pay sight, uggg! Secondly they must have so many complaints they can't even put their phone number in their information.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Redwood City, CAThirdly, I cancelled after they withdrew money from my account and I was luckily enough to find a place where I could cancel and I did on april 17, 2017. I printed out the "your membership has been cancelled" page. So they deducted the membership fee again today. This is absolutely ridiculous not to mention unprofessional. How many people are they doing this to and getting by with it? This site is disgraceful and in my opinion should be shut down.
More Records Base Complaints & Reviews
- Recordsbase.com - Give no way to cancel before free trial ends and billing begins 
- Recordsbase.com - They provide no way for the free trial to be ended, no contact information available 
- Recordsbase.com - What a pain and waste of valuable time 
- Recordbase.com - Fake service
- Recordsbase.com - I was looking for military information about my father from WW1 and received information on everything except what I wanted