Rd (Readers Digest) / Reader's Digest not available

1 3600 Conshohocken Ave-#607Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-477-4357

Reader's Digest sent a contest form and on-line address: www.rd.ca/ipodtouch. The access code given was 65972. The draw was to close May 31st @midnight.
It seems impossible to find this address or anything about it. This is not the first time they have sent similar contest entries of this nature and the
search result is the same. No contact. The contest entry form came enclosed with my Reader's Digest magazine.(received today).

Comments

• Be
      16th of May, 2007

How do I know what the surprise is?!

9th of Jan, 2008

It's a scam - should have known better - "you don't get something for nothing"!!

22nd of Apr, 2008

site does not exist (www.rd.ca/ipodtouch ) for this contest

• Be
      29th of Apr, 2008

no such website

• Me
      30th of Apr, 2008

I am very diappointed that i was sent a lot of mail from readers digest regarding winning a car and a prize gift.
    After numerous letters from them asking me to fill forms in and stick lables and repost witin seven days, i finally recieved a letter to tell me that i had won a prize £18, 000 pounds, and possibly a bmw.

I was then told that the payout day was the 15th feb 2008,
    and i had to send off one last confirmation form which was done.

Well as you can imagine i am writing to you as scince this i have not recieved anymore correspondence, which leaves me to think have i givern my details for someone else within the company to claim the prize (if any) or has it gone to someone else ?

I would like to hear from someone asap, and i would also like to know how a company as big as this can get away with pulling such scams, time has been taken to fill these forms luckely i am not one of those people that would of gone and spent money i did have on the hope hope i would be recieving winnings of such a large amount.

If i do not hear anything i will take it that i have been taken for a complete ride as it is not the first time i have so called won one of your competitons, and not heard anything of any winnings.

I will look further into submittig complaints else where if i do not hear anything from yourselves.

miss melanie willatt

3rd of May, 2008

No such web site

• Ha
      16th of May, 2008

Cannot access www.rd.ca/ipodtouch for my chance to win a free oipod! How sad is that????

• Ka
      17th of May, 2008

No such website!

18th of May, 2008

Non existent website for possible prize!

• Ar
      19th of May, 2008

I am like everyone. The contest they advertise do not excist. I have tried to go to many web sites and they do not excist.

21st of May, 2008

You have advertised a contest for winning a 16 GB ipod. You gave a website to go to to enter. No such thing exists. I do not expect to be scammed by my own Canadian Companies. An explanation would be nice.

• Li
      29th of May, 2008

This web site does not exist.

• Ci
      21st of Oct, 2008

I could not access rd.ca/ipodtouch.I have been afaithfull subscriber for many years and getting tired of the scams they pull.

• To
      21st of Oct, 2008

I have also received a access code to a Win an Ipodtouch and it doesn't seem to be for real. The entery closes on November 30th @ midnight. Is this a scam?

Tom

• Al
      21st of Oct, 2008

I am saddened by this... but it could of been an honest mistake, but at the same time my trust in RD had droped

• St
      21st of Oct, 2008

I have had the same problem in the past with other RD contests and this latest IPOD seems to be the same.
    Access code 65979

21st of Oct, 2008

This is the second time I have received the opportunity to enter this contest and have been unable to access the address rd.ca/ipodtouch. VERY upsetting that a scam like this would exist with what is supposed to be a reputable magazine.

• Cl
      21st of Oct, 2008

I have had exactly the same experience.

• Da
      21st of Oct, 2008

I too have accessed the www.rd.ca/ipodtouch but there is no where to type the Access Code given me. I tried several things but to no avail. I can only assume that it is another ploy to get someone to order more magazines.

I also keep receiving mail telling me that I am a "winner" should I fill out said cards. I have not filled out anything nor sent anything back but I keep getting mail stating that I have reached the next level. I am a customer of Readers Digest and do enjoy the magazine however I do not want any more of the other type of mail.

David Goldie