RCI / timeshare
Rci is a terrible company. They sold me on "mini vacations" that are totally worthless. I can beat their quotes online every day. I threw away $1200 on a 2 year trial subscription and I am kicking myself for it.
I can't even trade my points for tickets to universal studios - I lack the proper amount of points and can't roll over from another year. I get 10, 000 points a year. To convert them to tickets at universal studios, I need 12, 000. Stupid policy.
I am trying to salvage some part of my investment and am coming up short every time. Rci does not offer any value and has only been a headache to deal with.
Do yourself a favor — so not purchase anything from rci.
If anyone else files a class action suit, please contact me. I want in.
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - rip off! 
- RCI - false sell 
- RCI - rci charged me twice for the same membership! 
- RCI - timeshare exchange program 
- RCI Points - exchange secrets 
- RCI Timeshare - beware