RCI / disappointment of services,

1 ONUCI HQ, PO BOX-4622New York 10163, United States Review updated:
Phone: 917 376-3263. ext-5392

On July 12, 2008 would be my sixth time to have share with RCI and arranged an accommodation in Risata Bali Resort &Spa, Bali, Indonesia. Kindly be informed that I have been insistent by the RCI's office assistant instructioned during my request to get the resort in Risata Bali our first arrangements we are 5 persons (including my three children) so actualy we're 5 (five) and always with 2 bedroom, kitchen and all facilities, sharing laundry, gym nice swimming-pool etc,
I made sure and have directly called to Risata Bali Resort requested if 2 (two)bedroom hotel are available for that period, positively as their responded are available with 2 bedroom hotel for 5 person (07/12/08 through 07/19/08) as long as RCI could afforded for me plus 4 person.
As usually and erlier I have paid $199.00 for booking two bedroom at Bali Risata Resort with kitchen but RCI has decided
and only one bedroom without kitchen at Risata Bali Resort.
I have been loyal and proud for being members of RCI but this time I got disappointed, no better choices and accepted the offer. I feel so reluctant and stressed, but I always be and being alert with high moral ( to calmed down my self) that RCI should be more respect and understanding of a certain guaranteed with rules, regulations and full standards, come on man this is an American big company, how could you do that..?
" Anyhow, your prompt attention on this matter would be highly appreciated",

God bless America and blessed weekend.

Comments

• Re
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I traded a week of my time share that I deposited. The room I deposited was supposed to accomadate a famly of 4. I was given a room in the ghetto in Hawaii at a dump hotel and my two children and I were woken by prostitutes yelling at men coming from m the bar downstairs. I begged RCI to move me several times into a better location but they kept telling me they could not move me. I finally rented a room at the Sheraton that cost 300.00 because they refused to give me a hotel that was not in the slum. They offered me a hotel directly behind the hotel I was in and one that was one block away and told me these were my only options. I repeatedly told them I could not stayb somewhere I did not feel safe with my children. They put me up in the red light district in a hotel with a security guard. The lady at the reception told me she did not blame me for not wanting to stay in the Kuhio Banyan because teenagers had beaten a male turist to death in front of that hotel. The Kuhio Banyan club did not have a separate bed for my 16 year old son and he had to sleep on the couch. The only bed in the room was a bed that pulls out from the wall. The room smelled disgusting, it was dirty, there was no way to open a window to let in fresh air and there was a seedy bar and a tatoo parlor down stairs from me. The hotel did not have a parking garage but offered to allow me to park my rental car in a garage nearby for 18.00 per night. I was forced to run from my car in the parking garage with my two children to try to get my kids to saftey that evening. RCI was no help, one of the customer service representatives I called for help tried to get me to bank more weeks for more money instead of helping me deal with my emergency. I was not given anything close to amenities of my timeshare week I gave up. The hotel was nasty, the area was bad.

• Re
      22nd of Nov, 2015

I tried to call each call center on a Sunday afternoon to book an exchange. Not a single one was open! Who heard of an exchange company as large as RCI not having a call center available on Sunday. Very disappointed because now I will probably lose my booking since only a few were available and I could not book online since some questions needed to be asked and answered first.