Raymour & Flanigan / poor customer service & no good warranties
Im getting so stressed out. I purchased a whole living room set jan, 2006 It had a manufactures defect ! unknown to me. I had the platnum protection plan but: it didnt kick in yet! The manufactures warranty did. So Raymour & Flanigan replaced it under the manufacture warranty. But customer service coded it wrong and took out my platnum protection plan. And the replacement I received Jan, 2007 has the same problems discoloration, deflated seat cushions, and unravelling of threading. So Ive been calling to get help and im getting the run around. I called corporate, who said they coded it wrong I should still have my protection plan. But they wanted me to do a resale and buy another living room set. Sorry I cant go on its makeing so upset! I "hate this company. I feel so used and munipulated, and hurt I will never buy from there again ; Or recommend any one to themt. Not even my worst enemy.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars