Rajahamsa Travels / POOR CONDITION OF EXECUTIVE BUSES

1 India Review updated:

I went home (journey was from Mysore to Ernakulum) this weekend in Rajahamsa Executive bus. To my utter horror there was lot of bed bugs in the seat and I couldn’t sleep a bit from their severe attack’s. As I am allergic to bed bug bites I had to resort to buying antibiotics to cure the rashes and swelling. It’s really pathetic that we have to pay huge sums of money for happy journey and then go through such an experience. I’m sure that there would be many people who share my plight.

I would like to know where I can log a complaint about the same. Is there any customer care service available for KSRTC?

Comments

• Ab
      20th of Sep, 2008

I want to know how to reserve rajahamsa for go to ernakulam from bangalore online registration, please give the details description of booking reservation

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2008

I am very disppointed to inform that almost all buses plying to and from Mangalore to Bangalore and Goa have bed bugs. The journey is becoming nightmarish. I am witness to children crying through out the journey. Of late, the Airawat buses have
    also been infested with bugs.

Will the GM (Traffic) look into this menace which is assuming serious proportion? Is KSRTC is incurring any expenditure for eradicating the menace? Is the fund appropriately used? I would like to have feed back from the appropriate authorities.

I intend to go for a Public Interest Litigation shortly.

Thanking you

• Pr
      6th of Apr, 2011

THis is true. On my previous Journey from bangalore to thrissur, I had faced bed bug bites

• We
      24th of Mar, 2012

Rajahamsa!!! again a by-product of our Govt employees LOL. Th emost inefficient incompitent lazy waste ppl on this planet are our Govt employees (State Govt, central Govt all r same). LOL. When they cant maintain Air-India flights in good condition how can we expect them to maintain happy journey in road transport !!! Best option: Go for VRL or nay other private transport. Their hospitality is impressive. :)

• Ro
      30th of Jan, 2018

I went from kozhikode to banglore in rajahamsa executive bus and let me mention you both the conducter and the driver were very harsh in their behavior . in an instance were my bag was too large to carry with me i got down to ask the conducter if i could place the bag on the back storage space for the bus . he just screemed at me .
    Thank god my uncle just saved me from the situvation .
    He just was yelling at me for no reason.
    It was one of the worst journey of my life .