Raise.com — Fraudulent activities
I was about to purchase a gift card from Raise.com but got a bit suspicious when their online billing started to ask for a pin code of my credit card. I knew that online shopping usually doesn’t require pin code to be entered so I called my bank and asked for an advise. I was told that it is most likely some sort of scam scheme and they will look into it. Stay away from this e-shop.
More Raise.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.raise.com - They delivered empty gift card
- www.raise.com - Seller is scammers, who provided nothing
- www.raise.com - They didn't send my gift cards
- www.raise.com - They asked to much personal and never called me back 
- Raise - Pathetic liars!
- Raise - Buyer beware
- Raise.com - I had only 100 days to use my card!
- Raise - I want my money back
- Raise.com - Terrible place!