Raintree /Vacation Club — Raintree Special Assessment
This is a vacation resort ownership in which there was an up-front payment of approximately $14, 000, and a contract for the payment by the purchaser annually of a "service fee". If payment of the "service fee" is not made for two years all ownership rights cease. All purchasers agree to this. This is the only contractual obligation for purchasers.
Raintree Vacation Club instituted a "Special Assessment" equal to approximately one year's "service fee" which is beyong the contract. Additionally, Raintree has implied and in some cases stated that the non-payment of this "special assessment" will have the effect of a non-payment of the "service fee", a cessation of ownership rights.
We have contracts to organize the conduct of business. If any company can for their convenience breach a contract because they have a need, agreements and business is doomed.
More Raintree /Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment 
- Raintree - Special assessment