RadioShack — got screwed
First, I was paying my bill online and accidentally clicked the wrong amount, paying 252.00 instead of 25.00. Realizing my mistake immediately, I called customer service. The woman I spoke to claimed that the request had already been sent to my bank (this was five minutes later) It took three weeks, two trips to the bank, and a dozen phone calls and the bottom line was Radio Shack managed to DOUBLE MY BILL. For a person who is just scrapping by, 252 dollars is a matter of staying afloat.
Now my camera got a crack in the screen. When I called to file a claim, they told me my plan didn't cover it and they refused to honor my protection plan, telling me it did not cover what the salesman told me it covered. So now I am paying 400 dollars for a camera that I used for four months! I wish there were something I could do. I don't have a ton of money. Getting that camera was a huge splurge for me and it has been nothing but stress and I'm so frustrated.
More RadioShack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly