Radio Shack Store / rude and ignorant
I have been in the radio shack in bridge hampton on several occasions, leaving everytime frustrated and wanting to scream. they are rude, ignorant and look down at everyone. a friend of mine was in there recently buying batteries and got a smart comment from the male cashier that she was buying them for her vibrator, an unwanted and unnessecary comment. my most recent run in was wen i went in there with my fiancee and we had our 9 month old dog with us when a very rude man SHOUTED from half way up the store “he is not allowed in here get out” a simple dogs are not allowed would have done.
Instead we walked out stunned and humiliated with all the customers staring at us. i am sick of their behavour and would like radio shack to do something about THEIR employees bad manners.
More Radio Shack Store Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly