Qwest Marketing / fraud/false information
This past Friday, I was searching on hotjobs.com last week for management jobs in the Orlando area and came across "Quest Marketing" on the list hiring for several positions including "advertising". I went on to apply for this job and sent a copy of my resume to the company. I then received an email saying how "excited" they were to meet me and they gave me a list of their interview time slots for the following week (this week). I replied to the email requesting the time slot of 930 am on Monday, but not until 7 pm that day because I was at work. Sunday evening I still hadn't heard back from the company- I assumed because my email must have been sent after they closed. I decided to take off Monday and I emailed Qwest again requesting an afternoon time slot on that same Monday hoping that that would give them time to answer back to me. Again, however, I did not receive a reply.
Some odd things that stood out to me: I asked the sender several times in the emails where they were located, what their phone number was, etc. and he dodged every question. Perhaps they saw I was a bit skeptical and stopped replying to me?? Anyway, I decided to do a bit of research myself since this seemed a little sketchy and I came across several "warning stories" about Quest and their "scam". Thankfully, I didn't waste more time on them than I did. I am also very thankful that I didn't give out any more personal information than was on my resume. After reading what people have said about their "company" I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing something illegal with the personal information of their "applicants".
In closing, PLEASE BE WARY of this company. DO NOT even waste your time.
More Qwest Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - internet customer service and service
- CenturyLink - internet
- CenturyLink - phone & internet service
- CenturyLink - fraudulent billing
- CenturyLink - after the first year of my 2 year guarantee the price went up