Qwest (LBV travel) / vacation offer scam / direct tv
received a postcard in the mail stating 8 day / 7 night "birthday" cruise. No company name or email address. Only a toll free number that can only be called monday - friday 9:30 am - 9:30pm, or
saturday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm ET.
I called to inquire the name of the company & tried to find out what they are selling. I spoke to "Monica", who only told me that they are
"LBV" travel in Manalapan, NJ. There is no such listing for a travel co.
in that town, by that name. I found a toll free info sight that shows it to be a company "Qwest" for direct TV & cable.
Toll Free Number Information for [protected]
Number Status: IN USE
Status Date: 10/30/08
Company: Qwest/LCI International
Contact Number: [protected]
Description: Qwest provides voice, video and data services across America and the world.
More Qwest (LBV travel) Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - billing
- CenturyLink - rude driver
- Century Link - refusal to return overpayment
- CenturyLink - complaint
- CenturyLink - years of slow internet and poor customer service