Quiznos / Homosexual content

1 St Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:

I agree that the contents of the Quiznos torpedo commercial is disgusting, degrading and inappropriate for viewing. Why must we be subject to such filth? This country is quickly on it way to a downward spiral into moral decay. We are a nation that was built on the principals of faith. God has blessed us with a system of wealth that other countries do not have. We have it printed on our money that we trust in God but God has been kicked out our schools and government. Our children are no longer safe to walk the halls because of terrorism from fellow students. They think it is cool to have tattoo's and be both homosexual and lesbians as well as heterosexual. Now we have to endure food commercials blatantly selling homosexuality. I am a christian and will not support this decay. It is our duty as citizens of this nation to demand moral integrity. If we don't take a stand, we have no right to voice our opinions. Other countries may not have the blessings that we do but morally, we are a poor and sickened nation that is on it's way to ruin.

Th

Comments

• Di
      13th of May, 2009

It is vile and disgusting. Will no longer eat at Quiznos due to their disgusting innuendo. And what's worse is that ad execs and other so-called upper management people ok'ed the thing. They obviously think that the public are easily influenced and led by base animal instincts. Just to eat a crappy sandwich. Nothing like selling your immortal soul for a few bucks.

• Om
      15th of May, 2009

Haha. You crack me up!

• Br
      18th of May, 2009

What is going on in this country? I sent this to Quiznos...

Your new TV commercial about the new "Torpedo Sub" is really in bad taste. When I saw the ad for the 1st time and watched it I was thinking that it was somewhat suggestive and weird, but when the oven said "Put it in me Scott" I was simply astounded and was glad my kids were not in the living room to watch the ad. What in the heck are you guys thinking? Food and gay references do not go together. Seems to have another agenda to promote homosexuality. My kids see enough garbage on TV without getting it from the fast food restaurants. Pretty Tasteless if you ask me.

I also wrote Ohio State Gov.

• Se
      22nd of May, 2009

Really? You think a TALKING OVEN is trying to promote homosexuality? REALLY? I think they're trying to promote...eating sandwiches. Y'all have lost you collective mind.

It's a reference to 2001's computer HAL. Computer's don't have sexual organs. And if your kids actually get the commercial, you have bigger things to worry about.

• Bb
      4th of Jun, 2009

I'm a liberal, yet I feel this commercial is suggestive, but in a stupid way. Nothing sensuous or sexy, more raunchy and, as I perceive it, derrogatory toward the gay community. It's just the wrong angle for advertising food. It certainly doesn't convince me to run out and buy their subs. I did rent 2001, though.

• Ir
      30th of Jul, 2010

"We are a nation that was built on the principals of faith." Not. At. All. You're truly another theist idiot that blindly follows what your parents fed you whilst you were growing up. For your information, the founding fathers were Atheist. They didn't want religion in this country. But, that aside. Your intolerance is very un-christ-like, but typical. It's fools like yourself that are degrading the morals of this country. Your blind certainty is repulsive. On a side note... it's a [censor]ing commercial. Get over it. Who are you to say that homosexuality is wrong? You're so brainwashed it's pathetic.

• Iv
      30th of Nov, 2013

the american mind is full of sex, the commercials, the tv shows, everything .no wonder there are so many rapists, child molesters and serial killers here in america. the good tv shows without the sex go off air after one season. sex sells in america. the african american are not rapists and child molesters because they don't watch that much tv. study, think and learn white america.