Quicken Loans / mortgage solicitation - spam
I keep getting emails from this guy trying to get my company to send him loans. It says it's from Quicken Loans. No opt out and no way to stop it other than emailing him directly. PLEASE tell me Quicken Loans follows the basic anti-spam laws now in place. this guy should be reprimanded at the very least.
Depending on which research you check, First Time Homebuyers account for 30-50% of the purchase market. That typically means lower down payments, and QLMS has the products and resources to support your success.
• 97% LTV and 620 for FTHB. Learn more about Home Possible.
• Agency High Balance to 95% LTV and 50% DTI with just a 620 FICO on DU.
• Industry-leading MI pricing
• Up to 96.5% LTV, 100% CLTV.
• 580 FICO minimum on purchase or rate/term refinance.
• Streamlines - 640 FICO minimum, No appraisal, No AVM pulled, No income for W2 and self-employed!
• Up to 100% LTV.
• QLMS covers the non-allowable fees.
• Tons of resources including dedicated hotline, marketing support, and VA Resource Center!
• 700 FICO score up to 80% LTV on Primary and Second Homes to 43% DTI.
• Loan amounts up to $3 Million on Fixed or ARM products. 15 and 30 yr Fixed. 5/1 and 7/1 ARM.
• Cash Out up to $500, 000 on Primary or $250, 000 on Second Home.
The only thing higher than our LTV options is my commitment to building a partnership with you. Give me a call today and let's get started!
Chad Foster | Account Executive
PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP ILLEGAL SPAM.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - $500 fraud 
- Quicken Loans - charges before loan approval
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - applying for a loan
- Quicken Loans - misleading sales tactics