Quicken Loans — auto call / customer service
I recently was looking in lending tree to refinance my home. After I filled out all information my options arrived. Quicken Loans was one of them. The phone calls started. I have recieved a phone call every day since, every hour on the hour. 15 calls a day!
When i finally answered and told the lady I no longer needed the service please stop calling. She tells me maybe I should change my number. This company really needs to look at how they handle their phone calls and train their employees better. I will never do buisness with them and will advise as many people as possible to stay a way. What an unbelievable thing to tell a potential client.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - $500 fraud 
- Quicken Loans - charges before loan approval
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - applying for a loan
- Quicken Loans - misleading sales tactics