Quickcreditscore.co.uk / unauthorised charges on credit card.

1 bromley, England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:

This company cons people into taking out "subscriptions" to their service.Subscriptions are treated differently to purchases.Their address is a P.O.Box on the web site but is realy Adaptive Affinity, Cavendish House, 369 Burt Oak Broardway, Edgeware Middlesex.HA8 5AW. They have afiliates in the USA. See "Whois" ip and reg info.

Comments

• Li
      9th of Oct, 2009

I too was taken in by this 'company'. They are just thieves

10th of Oct, 2009

I endorse this complaint. The company concerned say they give ten days free credit check-ups and after that time say they will send an e-mail re 'subscriptions'. They lie onboth counts. Firstly, they pass on no info. and then do not send an e-mail but instead take nearly £20 from your account - which you are not aware of until you receive the statement from the credit card company and by that time, they have probably taken out another 'subscription' which you only find out on the following statement. I contacted my credit card company to make a complaint, I am waiting to see about reimbursement, I also phoned the company concerned i.e Quickcreditscore to complain and whichever person I spoke to was foreign with a bad English accent...
    The only thing Quickcreditscore do is to be quick to score by stealing money from accounts under false pretensions. I just do not understand why some internet servers are still allowing this company of frauds to advertise on their sites. I know the servers get paid for advertisements but is it worth doing this one which has proved time and time again to be a cheating, underhand, untrustworthy company just scamming the public...

14th of Oct, 2009

More and more people are being scammed by this company, why do the 'servers' accept their fraudulent advertisement?

• Ok
      4th of Dec, 2009

But how do you stop them.??

Kevin ONeill

27th of Sep, 2010

I also have same problem. quickcreditscore has been doing fraudulent transactions on my credit card and hasnt send me any confirmation of any member ship and has been charging me for last 3 months while i was away for holidays. this is just not acceptable. and ill be taking this metter to BBC and Trading standers. will not let them get away with it. anyone has same problems please send your emails to trading standers.

• Ab
      28th of Dec, 2010

Just had £14.95 taken out of my account. Just tried to call them, they are closed until the 28th Dec, what a scam, these guys should be removed from th internet.

Spoke to my bank, who has informed me that this is a yearly subscription and £14.95 will be the monthly payment...

• Al
      22nd of Feb, 2011

This company are taking 14 95 out of my account monthly. I did not give permission for this. I have been into my Bank and they are notifying the company to cancel on my behalf, but by the time it has been dealt with they will still have took 2 months money. I am out of work at the moment and cannot afford this, it is putting me into an overdraft which i do not have and thus incurring more bank charges. Can anyone help me cancel it sooner please.