Qantas Airways — inflexible approach to problem-solving re gold frequent flyer membership
As of 30 Sept 2017 I lost my Gold Frequent Flyer Membership despite trying to negotiate to retain this membership. I had fulfilled all other commitments and had 570 status credits, just 30 short of the 600 required.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Taunton, MA I had a flight cancelled (beyond my control) and the QANTAS voucher was waiting for me to use but unfortunately I had to have a back operation on 1 Sept 2017 so I was physically unable to fly and gain these status credits. I offered to buy a Sydney-Melbourne ticket thereby gaining 45 status credits but that was rejected. In fact, there was absolutely no flexibility shown to me as a loyal QANTAS FF member.
More Qantas Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services