Purslim / Purslim True Cambogia Weight Loss

United States Review updated:

I looked onto their website and couldn't see any prices. It asked me for my credit card details then price would come up. I did and then it had an option to approve payment. Because no amount came up I left the website. Within minutes I received 2 emails confirming 2 orders where I did not even process 1. I emailed them immediately to 2 different email addresses twice. I did not get a reply for 2 days and they advised the other had been shipped. It's been over 1 week, I have canceled my card and PURSLIM are not only refusing to refund my money but they are refusing to provide me with a tracking number so I can have the shipment stopped, refused and RTS. I would not recommend even going into their website as they are illegally withdrawing money. This company is a fraud and will take your money. They are still refusing to give me my money and suggested they would return 50% upon return of product.

Re
Dec 28, 2015

Comments

• Wa
      Jan 21, 2016

Laura Papeikiene 37 Malin hall Waterville Blanchardstow Dublin15 Ireland mob. +353834816502 e-mail [protected]@inbox.lt
    True Cabogia
    Your member ID: [protected]@inbox.lt
    Order ID: T3ENO006798
    The total amount processed today is €90.66 Stop sendin me pills im sick of them!
    PureSlim
    Your member ID: [protected]@inbox.lt
    Order ID: P3TUO001788
    The total amount processed today is €90.66 Stop sending me pils i and up in hospitale!!!